Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Parking ticket question

Old 03-01-2011, 05:30 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Parking ticket question

You broke the law and got busted.

Don't try to weasel out on a technicality.

Pay the fine like a man.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:37 AM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

Originally Posted by Digital4N6

Pay the fine like a man.
while I agree with this, I also disagree. if the person issuing the ticket was seriously dumb enough to copy 7 characters down correctly, OP shouldnt pay the ticket.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:51 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

meter maids aren't smart.

doesn't absolve responsibility for breaking the law.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:12 AM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

yeah but meter maids are all worthless pieces of shit. same can be said for any of the aristocrat towing employees
Old 03-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Mortal_Meerkat
yeah but meter maids are all worthless pieces of shit. same can be said for any of the aristocrat towing employees
You have NO idea what I have been through with those guys! I shoved the fuck out of the owner one night and got in trouble with the cops over it. Its a long story but those guys are complete dicks .
Old 03-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

Yeah, the beach ticket cops are useless, every year in April I get a ticket for parking my own cars in my own yard! I have to waste about a day chasing down the head guy and showing him that I'm right! I wouldn't push it on the two motorcycle spots if it were me.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:25 AM
fuckin smart

Originally Posted by jebsurf
You have NO idea what I have been through with those guys! I shoved the fuck out of the owner one night and got in trouble with the cops over it. Its a long story but those guys are complete dicks .
yep. i almost wanted to hit the fat bastard that towed my car. he was talkin mad shit, sayin i was a white word that must never be spoken on this site, that he had the money to buy me and my family and that he was a Penn State Graduate. I was like wtf are you still doing towing cars faggot? I dont know, I hope that fuck gets shot and killed towing some wanna be gangsters car.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by Mortal_Meerkat
QUIT BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!!!!

And OP, pay the ticket.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

aksnowbrder has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Digital4N6

Pay the fine like a man.
Originally Posted by aksnowbrder
The bitch of it is I'm 99% sure that where I parked was legal but I don't have the time or patience to fight it, particularly in case I'm wrong.
Give me a few hours and I'll post a picture of where I was parked and what the sign says. Then we'll see if I broke the law.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:46 AM
superuser

if you didn't break the law, then by all mans fight it. your original post asked for opinions if you should not pay the fine because your license plate was written wrong on the ticket.

keep backpedaling and you're going to crash.

Quick Reply: Parking ticket question