Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Pearl Jam

Old 06-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NcEricDemo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pearl Jam

Anyone go the Pearl Jam show at the Amp.? Even though i payed $80 for one ticket, I thought the show was well worth it. It's good to see bands like them still around, and still kickin ass!
Old 06-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pearl Jam

$80/ticket is exactly why I didn't go.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:37 PM
just JUMP!

lilOxj is on a distinguished road

HAHA got mine from jebsurf for 5 bucks!!!!! Party was rockin in the Lawn!!!!!!! Anyone see the Indian?
Old 06-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

JudyChop is an unknown quantity at this point

I was selling hotdogs so I didn't get to see it But it was for charity, so I can't complain too much. Sounded good though!

Oh, and I sure did see the Indian!! lol
Old 06-19-2008, 02:01 PM
UnRegistered User

pittviper0 has disabled reputation

I was there. Awesome show!
Old 06-19-2008, 03:45 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

i was there working as medical and wasnt all impressed with the show. however the indian guy was very entertaining.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:43 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I was there, saw the indian and the show was great!

However, if you're not a fan of Pearl Jam and only know the stuff from Ten, then you probably weren't as happy about it.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by lilOxj
HAHA got mine from jebsurf for 5 bucks!!!!! Party was rockin in the Lawn!!!!!!! Anyone see the Indian?
Me too- indian was pretty weak.

Originally Posted by JudyChop
I was selling hotdogs so I didn't get to see it But it was for charity, so I can't complain too much. Sounded good though!

Oh, and I sure did see the Indian!! lol
I think I bought a hotdog from you. It was fucking expensive.

Originally Posted by El Negro
I was there, saw the indian and the show was great!

However, if you're not a fan of Pearl Jam and only know the stuff from Ten, then you probably weren't as happy about it.
i managed to sneak up to the seats. Was a GREAT show, glad to see them still kicking.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

NcEricDemo is an unknown quantity at this point

I only knew Ten, but afterwards, I went out and bought a few more cd's. Their music is awesome, and the show was awesome! I just wish I was around back in 92' when they were younger and crazier!
Old 06-19-2008, 07:49 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I had a 5 dollar lawn seat. This was my second time seeing them, I saw them in Tampa, FL a few years ago. IMO, they are awesome live. Eddie Vedder has an incredible voice and it seems to sound just as good now as it did back in the day. Awesome show all in all. And the Indian tripped over my sweatshirt that I had on the ground...

Quick Reply: Pearl Jam