Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Pick-N-Pull Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pick-N-Pull Thread

was nice today decided to go out to pick n pull to maybe find a stock muffler off a honda to replace my annoying fart can on my eg, didnt find one but ran across a complete 02 suburban on the fantasy 5 row they use for new cars going out in the yard on saturdays. i went to inquiry about the motor out of it and they say they cant sell it cause its a cash for clunkers deal... sucks ass i wanted that motor for my 86 gmc. anyone know anyway around it? or know where i can find a decently priced complete 5.3 or 6.0 ls motor with harness and accessories?
Old 02-18-2010, 04:01 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

Cash for clunkers, Like that sn95 5.0 they have in the staged area. Edelbrock top end- spray painted pink for that. They put some kind of mixture and run the engine to a seize so no way around it.
had a 87 gmc suburban diesel in highschool that was the shiiiit! 1k miles to the 40 gallon tank. Check out johnsons mustang and truck parts for that engine. or on 58, place near the old randy's truck parts.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:24 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by ferio
was nice today decided to go out to pick n pull to maybe find a stock muffler off a honda to replace my annoying fart can on my eg, didnt find one but ran across a complete 02 suburban on the fantasy 5 row they use for new cars going out in the yard on saturdays. i went to inquiry about the motor out of it and they say they cant sell it cause its a cash for clunkers deal... sucks ass i wanted that motor for my 86 gmc. anyone know anyway around it? or know where i can find a decently priced complete 5.3 or 6.0 ls motor with harness and accessories?
There is an 02 suburban on the no parts till saturday row? fuck yeah i know where i am going.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
There is an 02 suburban on the no parts till saturday row? fuck yeah i know where i am going.
lol yea black seems loaded also its 4x4
Old 02-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by boosted_yota
Cash for clunkers, Like that sn95 5.0 they have in the staged area. Edelbrock top end- spray painted pink for that. They put some kind of mixture and run the engine to a seize so no way around it.
had a 87 gmc suburban diesel in highschool that was the shiiiit! 1k miles to the 40 gallon tank. Check out johnsons mustang and truck parts for that engine. or on 58, place near the old randy's truck parts.
eh guess thats why the motor is unsellable didnt know they seized the motors after they got traded in thanks for the heads up. they did tell me i could buy the tranny lol i was like nah no use for the tranny if i dont have the motor...but i am thinking about going up there sat and yanking everything off the motor including the harness and ecu so all i'd need to do is find a long block
Old 02-19-2010, 04:22 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

i need a MKII vw jetta REALLY REALLY BAD!

please anyone keep a lookout for me!
Old 02-19-2010, 04:52 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by ferio
eh guess thats why the motor is unsellable didnt know they seized the motors after they got traded in thanks for the heads up. they did tell me i could buy the tranny lol i was like nah no use for the tranny if i dont have the motor...but i am thinking about going up there sat and yanking everything off the motor including the harness and ecu so all i'd need to do is find a long block
I may have an LS1 longblock for sale, let me check.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

I have a LS1 long block for sale pm me if intersted
Old 02-19-2010, 09:33 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Is that Z still up there? POS 280z with the fiberglass floors?
Old 02-19-2010, 03:24 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
I may have an LS1 longblock for sale, let me check.
Originally Posted by grifter757
I have a LS1 long block for sale pm me if intersted
both of yall holding out on me???

wtf great freinds...

Quick Reply: The Pick-N-Pull Thread