Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Please detail my car. $$

Old 07-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Please detail my car. $$

Originally Posted by 03Slozuki
That shit is WACK!
Yea, right.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I used Zaino the other day... and I was left unimpressed. I'm a Meguiars NXT fan.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:16 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I used Zaino the other day... and I was left unimpressed. I'm a Meguiars NXT fan.

What did you use? The most important thing with Zaino is prep work. Zaino and my car work well together!
Old 07-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by travisnd
What did you use? The most important thing with Zaino is prep work. Zaino and my car work well together!
I can't really remember... it was a wax of some sort
Old 07-05-2005, 10:25 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I can't really remember... it was a wax of some sort
Let a Zaino Professional try it on your car, you'll be happy with the results!
Old 07-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by travisnd
Let a Zaino Professional try it on your car, you'll be happy with the results!
but I'm happy with NXT. Why change?

but I'm always open to suggestions, maybe I didn't know the "tricks of the trade" with it.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

NXT is fine. It goes on easy and comes off easy. It doesn't last as long as Zaino does and you can't appy layer on top of layer like Zaino, but for the $15 pricetag I'm happy with it.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

but I'm happy with NXT. Why change?

but I'm always open to suggestions, maybe I didn't know the "tricks of the trade" with it.
I zaino'd my car 2 and a half months ago and it shines almost as well as the day I put it on.
Old 07-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
I zaino'd my car 2 and a half months ago and it shines almost as well as the day I put it on.
I don't get into the duration of a wax though. The layer of wax itself gets dirty from all natural things... ie bird shit, tar, tree sap etc. A wax coat gets dirty over time and the only way to make it smooth like it once was is to re-wax. Hence why I think a wax that last half a year is worthless.
Old 07-05-2005, 11:53 AM
VA

I don't get into the duration of a wax though. The layer of wax itself gets dirty from all natural things... ie bird shit, tar, tree sap etc. A wax coat gets dirty over time and the only way to make it smooth like it once was is to re-wax. Hence why I think a wax that last half a year is worthless.

I will convert you to Zaino, just give me time!

Quick Reply: Please detail my car. $$