Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE

Old 03-03-2006 | 12:30 PM
I hate soccermoms

v8Buster has disabled reputation
Default PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE

The accident posted earlier on 64 , was MY CAR, it was my father driving it, he was wasted, and from what i understand he ran it into the jersey wall. PLEASE i have no clue what he did, all i know is my car is TOTALLED. I got all my belongings out, i am debating wether or not to pay the fee to get the car taken to my house for parts. But my main focus is my father. He had to have emergency surgery to save his ankle, and there is only a 20% chance that he will walk on it again. He had a BAC of .30 and they didnt want to do the surgery cause he might have died going under, but they had no choice. Please I need info if you saw HOW he hit the wall, and WHERE EXACTLY it was, please I need to know WTF he was doing. I am kinda in distrought right now, i have been asking him for weeks now to quit driving my car under the influence, i just am happy that he is alive. Please people do NOT drink and drive, i have always been against it, and maybe now my father will realize, but please just DONT DO IT it ruins peoples lives . Thank god my father did not injure anyone else.
Old 03-03-2006 | 12:31 PM
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE

wow man, that's rough. my thoughts are with you and your family.
Old 03-03-2006 | 12:34 PM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

God must love your dad, but forgive the rest of us who think he's a fucking idiot for drinking and wrecking his sons car.

I only pray that he learns something from all of this.
Old 03-03-2006 | 12:53 PM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

/\ +1
Old 03-03-2006 | 12:59 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

I know nothing of what happened...but I'm PMing you.
Old 03-03-2006 | 01:03 PM
Simplistik Z ya L8r

simplisticzx9r has disabled reputation

I was on my bike with another guy coming from hampton. By the time i got there, they had the lanes blocked already and the emergency team had been cleaning. All i saw was the car was smashed against the wall thing, and ther was no other cars around. It was right near the area where the exit lane STARTS for jefferson off of 64..sorry to hear about that bro, my prayers are with you and your family. Im not one to preach about drunk driving ( frommy past) but I hope this straightens him out. Sorry i couldnt give u any more info man
Old 03-03-2006 | 01:04 PM
Blood Money

turbo9mm is an unknown quantity at this point

damn thats crazy I hope everything turns out well.
Old 03-03-2006 | 01:29 PM
I hate soccermoms

v8Buster has disabled reputation

The tow truck driver told me that there were no skid marks, so he never hit the brakes, and since there were no skid marks they had no clue on how fast he was going. He also told me it was just my father involved and that no one else was involved, so for that I am thankful. But the reasons i want to know is cause my car had camber wear on those front tires, I was getting new ones soon. I had camber kits on the car but the tires had already been worn down alot before i put them on. He knew about the tires, he knew he had to be careful, but with a .30 BAC he probably was following too close or something and had to swerve out of the way and probably lost traction. But I have NO way of knowing this. that is why I am asking anyone who saw the accident to tell me what they saw. But thanks guys it means alot that yall are even replying. Thanks alot.

Car Condition:Totalled
-The floorboards on both sides are about 6 inches toward the feet of the passengers and driver.
-Intake is Fine
-Alpine Deck-FUCKED
-Polk speakers-all fine
-Rockford AMP-fine
-Capacitor-fine
-Engine is almost INSIDE the car!
-Bumper looks like spaghetti
-Coil springs-dunno
-Rims and tires-fine
-other shit is just fucked up.
Reason i am posting about the car is cause we are debating wether or not to spend the 180 to have it towed to the house and sell the parts, or keep the parts.

Last edited by v8Buster; 03-03-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 03-03-2006 | 01:54 PM
Simplistik Z ya L8r

simplisticzx9r has disabled reputation

i dont know man, it did look like a shady accident, i honestly dont see how it could have happened. and the car did look pretty hurt, id sell the parts and get rid of the memory
Old 03-03-2006 | 02:06 PM
New Year. Same Shit.

reocamaro is an unknown quantity at this point

Which accident are we referring to? Is this the DUI accident from last friday or did this one happen much more recently?

Quick Reply: PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE