Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE

Old 03-03-2006 | 06:26 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts
Default Re: PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
I never said I've never made a mistake, I'll be the first one to admit I've done some pretty f'd up stuff during my life and never once expected to feel sorry for me. My dad is an alcoholic and for that reason he'll never drive my car. I've also lost two family members to pathetic drunk drivers so excuse me for be some judgemental towards them. You reap what you sow and for one, I do not feel sorry for what happen to his dad.

It would have been a lot better to just say your dad got into a wreck. No need to say he was so drunk. Not even a little drunk, full blown gone. A .30? If something like that did happen, I sure as shit wouldn't post it for everyone to see. Not too smart.

you fucking just registered on this site and u already think you own it....try being fucking considerate after all it wasnt him who wrecked the car it was his dad and all he wants is just some info so shut the fuck up or unregister
Old 03-03-2006 | 06:45 PM
Everyday

BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ
Default To MAD_DOHC!!!

Just leave it to fuck ass 06 Noob, supid fuck just talking shit out of his mouth.
Hey MAD_DOHC why don't you just make all of us a fucking favor and commit fucking SUICIDE, please stop robbing the planet of oxygen.
You know what? I would not even feel sorry for your retarded ass if some fuck shit like this ever happen to your punk ass!!!!
Old 03-03-2006 | 06:49 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

mad dohc, you're a fucking peice of shit and i hope his dad makes a full recovery and drives drunk just one more time and runs into you and mangles your lower jaw and he gets away with it injury-free you mother fucker.

to the guy that posted, i hope everything works out for you (IE: your dads health, his drinking problem, and your financial situation with the car and stuff)
Old 03-03-2006 | 06:49 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

mad dohc, it's a friday night, how about you meet up with some of the people in here you're running your mouth too
Old 03-03-2006 | 06:54 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

he wont last a hot sec
Old 03-03-2006 | 06:56 PM
New Year. Same Shit.

reocamaro is an unknown quantity at this point

I better watch my mouth or the big bad dragva police will come and take me away. He drove drunk, stupid move. And to whoever was bitchin' about living with an alcoholic father... does that make every DUI accident all right. It was the pressure that made them just want to have a couple beers, and not be responsible and get a taxi. Good call to all.

and I'm not a big fan of this mad dohc, but if you all want to support a potential murderer... sweet. Maybe all of you can drive drunk this weekend. Glad I won't be in the area.

Last edited by reocamaro; 03-03-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2006 | 06:58 PM
kosher jew

all noobies..... www.dragva.net is looking for new members
Old 03-03-2006 | 07:34 PM
Need Help?

Iwannaturbo has disabled reputation

Look, to all those who are bashing my boy's father, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Yes, we all agree that he made a bad decision. No one is saying that what he did was justified, we are just showing you what might have been a reason, to show you how much of an Asshole you are being. Where do you get off trashing other people in such an abrassive manner? Honestly, I've had family members killed by drunk drivers, so yeah, this hits close to home with me as well, like I'm sure it does with everybody on Dragva, but you don't see everybody jumping in, saying that he deserves whatever he gets, or that we are supporting a potiental murderer. You're not God, stop judging people, ecspecialy if you don't know them. To the "Fucking Ediot" comment...yes, this was a fucking ediotic call my boy's dad made. No sence in people setting here saying that he deserves whatever hardship he has to go through, or even worse as a punishment. Damn man, we should be praying that his dad learns from this, though it is the hard way, but still he learns from it. We should also pray that all those that know about this accident, or any other involving DUI have witnessed the worstcase, and will learn from the driver's mistake.
Now to be fair, how would I feel if someone close to me had been hit by a person who is DUI? Yes, I would be pissed off, but I wouldn't take out my anger on the person's son, who is just trying to get answers to questions we all have.
Just because I'm curious, how would you feel if you found out that your dad had been DUI and is sitting in the hospital, might not be able to use his ankel ever again? I don't think you would be this abrassive. As a matter of fact, unless there are hardships between you and your father, it goes against human nature to be that abrassive.
Old 03-03-2006 | 07:39 PM
Everyday

BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ

Originally Posted by reocamaro
I better watch my mouth or the big bad dragva police will come and take me away. He drove drunk, stupid move. And to whoever was bitchin' about living with an alcoholic father... does that make every DUI accident all right. It was the pressure that made them just want to have a couple beers, and not be responsible and get a taxi. Good call to all.

and I'm not a big fan of this mad dohc, but if you all want to support a potential murderer... sweet. Maybe all of you can drive drunk this weekend. Glad I won't be in the area.
Well looks like we got another faggot jumping on the MAD_DOHC band waggon.
Fuck!! What is this world comming to. God damn Noobs!!!!!
Old 03-03-2006 | 07:47 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by MerF
You can eat a dick as far as I'm concerned. You don't know me and have no idea what I know. Congratulations for letting some internet crap piss you off. Can't comprehend? You believe whatever it is that you do to make you feel better. I'm sure you are the only person that lived a screwed up childhood. How about you don't post about things you can't comprehend.

Originally Posted by bseriesbenny
Please point out where I ever claimed to own this site because I think I missed it. He posted about some drunk driver in an on-line community so he open himself from scrutiny from all angles. His car is gone, that sucks. That would be the only part I have pity for, and only slighty for all the afermentioned reasons. I happen to have different opinions that some of you. If you can't handle that, how about you unregister.

Originally Posted by BlackEJ
You can eat my ass. I'm glad you wouldn't feel sorry for me if this happened, I never would expect you too or anyone else. I also wouldn't post something like this in a public forum for everyone to know. Like I said earlier, if I did, I sure as the hell wouldn't mention the drunk part as the consensus of car enthusiasts have the same opinion as myself: Only losers drink and drive.

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
Way to condone some drunk driving. Even if I had nothing better to do, I still would not come out for some punk ass teenagers like yourself. You should really be careful about who you try and talk shit to in the future, you can really get your ass handed to you.

I'm done with this thread as I've said my piece. If you are really concerned was what has happened to this guy and his father, how about posting something for him instead of just trying to find things to bash other people for? If it makes everybody happy, I'll go as far saying I hope things work out for him, thats about it.

Quick Reply: PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE