Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Please Read

Old 04-22-2007 | 07:25 PM
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve
Default Re: Please Read

yea wasnt tryin to take away from the cause , reading the stories on some of the victims is sad indeed, espically the ones who were just about to graduate..
Old 04-22-2007 | 09:45 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Please Read

Thank you to all for backing me up. There is no need to flame anything in this thread. I attended Tech for a year, and I am still a hokie at heart and would do anything to help. I have donated 1,000 dollars to the fund out of my own pocket and not the buisness. Also if you read the link I posted, it will answer your questions. Or you could look in the SPO thread, you have your answers.

I would also like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting us and Virginia Tech. And here is a link for directions http://www.lazydayzhookah.com/location.html