Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

POKER LOUNGE in Portsmouth

Old 05-17-2009, 10:27 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch
Default Re: POKER LOUNGE in Portsmouth

Nice job man. You should try to make my home game some time. $60 buy in with 50+ everytime.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:07 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Send me a PM next time you have 1.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Its a Man part.

8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Call me conceded if you wish, but there are only a very select few players in that place that are on my level of play and poker knowledge in that place and I know this. There is a reason why this win puts me at over 30k won in the last year and a half and playing like most the people do in there is not it.

But what can I expect from $10 re-buy tournies? It gets a little aggravating at times.
Point proven. However I agree that the level of play is mild at best. Its just the way you speak about yourself that ive heard stright from your mouth. Well whatever... but my question is if your soo good and the $10 torny is so full of donkeys why not just stick to strickly cash... I mean that would only make sense if your such a strong player... seems thats the place you would want to be. Thats why I dont play tornys to often.

On a side note.. there going to start having no rebuy deepstack tornys :-)
Old 05-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

what do you look like? I'm there at least once a week, but I only play cash
Old 05-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Its a Man part.

8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute

well im on my phone so I cant post a pic but im on the victory site where everyone else has there pictures. Ryan Simpson im quite sure you have seen me.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:03 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 8====D
Point proven. However I agree that the level of play is mild at best. Its just the way you speak about yourself that ive heard stright from your mouth. Well whatever... but my question is if your soo good and the $10 torny is so full of donkeys why not just stick to strickly cash... I mean that would only make sense if your such a strong player... seems thats the place you would want to be. Thats why I dont play tornys to often.

On a side note.. there going to start having no rebuy deepstack tornys :-)
I don't play cash. Not my game. Completely different game then tournaments. The only times I ever play cash are online on AP when the bad beat is high.

And yes, $65 deepstack, no rebuys are going to be the last Friday of every month I believe.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

"lol donkaments"

jk, congrats on the win, thats a nice prize for the investment.
Surprised you would play on AP though...
Old 05-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

Originally Posted by 8====D
well im on my phone so I cant post a pic but im on the victory site where everyone else has there pictures. Ryan Simpson im quite sure you have seen me.
gotcha..played with you a few times

Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Its a Man part.

Oo man you sucked out on me sooo bad the other day... for only like $120 but still.... but its all good thats poker for ya