Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

possible scam help me out

Old 06-16-2005, 08:59 AM
no longer a moder8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad
Default Re: possible scam help me out

its a scam, paypal does not protect you if you are making a payment to someone outside the US ... and if you send a money order, its like sending cash ... you will never see the bike.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:02 PM

Got2GoRunUm is an unknown quantity at this point

Never buy or sale to anywhere overseas on ebay as a generally rule of thumb. Maybe UK, but thats it. Everything else is usually a scam. The laws dont protect you and the money transfer programs overseas are easy to fool.

On the buying end, i get BS emails from Nigerans all the time offering to pay crazy amounts as long as I ship immediatly when i receieve the money order. Seems to good to be true, probably is.

You have any idea what import taxes and shipping would be for that bike? Probably as much as he is asking for it.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT

yea it's a scam. I had to deal with this crap too when i was tryin to sell my civic off of autotrader. Don't do it
Old 06-16-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like that guy that was selling a 97 vr4 for $7k with 32000 miles on it....
Old 06-16-2005, 10:38 PM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

its a scam almost 99% guaranteed. just like someone "overseas" wanted to buy my Real Shitty...(Eclipse RS)...for 6 grand without even ever lookin at it(not to mentions its stock auto with 98ks at the time and just with rims, lowered, and exhaust)...they were gonna send a check with i was SURE would bounce because they said as soon as i got the check they wanted me to give the car to their "partner" that will be pickin up the car...yeah right i ran from that shit...told the guy to never e-mail me or send any checks.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:46 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
I had a roomate 2 years ago that bought a bike this way from Germany as well.

He delt with the middleman (delievery company) ... they get a cut of his sale as well. But when he got the bike ... he sent the money to the deliever company ... they sent him the bike to check out for a week ... then he ok'd the purchase and the delievery company then forked over the money to the owner.

but that was a '03 Gixxer 600 ... and he paid right around 3400 for it. And your getting a 05 for the same ... ? something is fishy about that.
well his was new in 03 if it was 2 years ago