Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Premiere Norfolk

Old 05-12-2005, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2gcivi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Premiere Norfolk

Originally Posted by 1supra
its a classical music kinda live show he said
The venue is two seperate parts, the granby theatre hosts any concert or performing arts show. Premeire (which opens in June, hopefully) will just be open on weekends and WILL have the hottest DJ's so expect that. The guy opening it loves the DC, Miami, NYC club scene and he wants it down here.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:51 AM
skinny white boy

DJWURM is an unknown quantity at this point

ok got some inside info and checked it out..

DJ MEA booked for Granby theater on June 23rd

http://www.meamusic.com/site.htm

download photos and drool...

http://www.meamusic.com/press/

official opening is supposed to be june 17th but havent confirmed that one yet

Last edited by DJWURM; 05-17-2005 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 08:14 AM
mister masterblaster

1supra is on a distinguished road

oh good greif,so the opening date has been pushed back again!! it was memorial day weekend last I heard.
2qcivi: hey bud yea i was told the vip was 300 and the min tab was 300 also,by a guy that was part owner I beleive, he said he owned bugatis,that triflin after hrs place. Whats the guys name that owns the downtown gym,I heard he was a partner also?

oh and mea is bad ass,she rocks it,chic has crazy talent,although its funny since she started doing HIN, now shes a brunny drawin her eye liner out to look asian,hmmm. she was hotter blonde!!!

Last edited by 1supra; 05-20-2005 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by 1supra
oh good greif,so the opening date has been pushed back again!! it was memorial day weekend last I heard.
2qcivi: hey bud yea i was told the vip was 300 and the min tab was 300 also,by a guy that was part owner I beleive, he said he owned bugatis,that triflin after hrs place. Whats the guys name that owns the downtown gym,I heard he was a partner also?

oh and mea is bad ass,she rocks it,chic has crazy talent,although its funny since she started doing HIN, now shes a brunny drawin her eye liner out to look asian,hmmm. she was hotter blonde!!!
This club was supposed to open 2 halloweens ago. another week is no big deal
Old 05-23-2005, 06:58 AM

Just got this email the other day:

Hello Premiere supporters: Here is the announcement you’ve been waiting for! The grand opening weekend for Premiere will be June 17th and 18th!

There is still time to get your VIP and Balcony cards at a reduced price of $75 and $300 respectively. Keep in mind, in order to reserve one of the luxurious private balconies or lower level platforms for you and your guests; you must be in the balcony club. VIP and Balcony cards also provide “no waiting in line” privileges and reduced cover charge to you and a guest with the VIP card or you and 3 guests with the balcony card.

IMPORTANT: Another e-mail will be sent to you soon announcing when you can call to reserve a balcony, which will be on a first come first serve basis.

Finally, mark your calendar and be a part of history as the Granby Theater presents the first international DJ to grace the stage,

MEA….. http://www.meamusic.com/site.htm.

She will be fresh from her tour of Asia and the West Coast and spinning and performing on stage June 23rd. Tickets will be on sale soon and another e-mail will be sent out letting you know when to call to buy your tickets.

The curtain is about to rise on the most exciting nightclub on the East Coast. Thanks to so many people for your help, connections and ideas!

PREMIER

www.PremiereNorfolk.com
Old 05-23-2005, 09:05 AM
SSHNIPER

THATS FRESH is on a distinguished road

whatup tom. you gona be bartending there?
Old 05-23-2005, 09:14 AM

MissSi99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DJWURM
Blah made some good points and as a former afterhours club owner (Rise Afterhours) located in Galveston Island, TX. I understood cover vs. volume and type of clientel all to well.

If this club can bring in big name dj's then thats what brings me out to pay the 20 dollar cover. I go to hear the DJ and the music and to dance my butt off, not to drink. Bring Sasha, Digweed, Aphrodite, Dara, etc.. and you will see me and my cover money..

Are they going to play any euro, progressive, trance, jungle, or house. Im from chicago and the scene over there is big. Havent seen any clubs in 757 that are like that unless you go up north to NOVA.

If so i know someone who DJ in the area that spins Vocal trance, Eurogressive, Trip-Hop, Hard House, etc..... I still got some connects to some DJ's in Chi-town like DJ Inphinity, DJ Phantasy, and Dj Markski. Lette Me know if you trying to bring in some dj's from out of town.

Last edited by MissSi99; 05-23-2005 at 09:20 AM.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by MissSi99
Are they going to play any euro, progressive, trance, jungle, or house. Im from chicago and the scene over there is big. Havent seen any clubs in 757 that are like that unless you go up north to NOVA.

If so i know someone who DJ in the area that spins Vocal trance, Eurogressive, Trip-Hop, Hard House, etc..... I still got some connects to some DJ's in Chi-town like DJ Inphinity, DJ Phantasy, and Dj Markski. Lette Me know if you trying to bring in some dj's from out of town.
they are bringing in people. give me a demo and contact info and i'll make sure he gets it
Old 05-23-2005, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by THATS FRESH
whatup tom. you gona be bartending there?
no, wonder bar has been too good to me
Old 05-23-2005, 10:24 AM

MissSi99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2gcivi
they are bringing in people. give me a demo and contact info and i'll make sure he gets it

ALright ill pm you when i get his info and demo tonight

Quick Reply: Premiere Norfolk