Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Premiere Norfolk

Old 08-05-2005, 09:13 AM
skinny white boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DJWURM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Premiere Norfolk

Originally Posted by logic
are they going to sale CD's there.
Is this a question? A period usually denotes a statement which I do not think this is.

Not sure why they would sell CD's as they dont have a resident DJ to be able to record. They might record the "special sets" by say Feelgood, Irene, or Micro but I am guessing due to contract stipulations most of these DJ's don't allow them to record sets or sell copies if they do. The owners might have copies for their personal use, but unless you are good friends with them I doubt you will ever get your hands on them.

if your looking for just plain old CD's put out by major record labels then head on down to the music store above Time.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

s2k_pikestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Read over your update briefly.. Also letting 18+ on thursdays. (maybe just girls, but i think girls and guys)

The plan they hadnt wasnt working out. Heard they changed up all the management.

BAR has done some changes recently too.. anyone check out the bull and all the projectors? Also letting 18+ girls every night.... that should be huge once all the girls find out.

Last edited by s2k_pikestyle; 08-05-2005 at 05:10 PM.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:38 PM

logic has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DJWURM
Is this a question? A period usually denotes a statement which I do not think this is.

Not sure why they would sell CD's as they dont have a resident DJ to be able to record. They might record the "special sets" by say Feelgood, Irene, or Micro but I am guessing due to contract stipulations most of these DJ's don't allow them to record sets or sell copies if they do. The owners might have copies for their personal use, but unless you are good friends with them I doubt you will ever get your hands on them.

if your looking for just plain old CD's put out by major record labels then head on down to the music store above Time.
where is a good store to get TRANCE, DRUM&BASE ect?<----
Old 08-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Online.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:23 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by s2k_pikestyle
Read over your update briefly.. Also letting 18+ on thursdays. (maybe just girls, but i think girls and guys)

The plan they hadnt wasnt working out. Heard they changed up all the management.

BAR has done some changes recently too.. anyone check out the bull and all the projectors? Also letting 18+ girls every night.... that should be huge once all the girls find out.
BAR sucks.. Its boring..

But I might have to check out this place on thursday now.. Cool..
Old 08-08-2005, 07:20 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by logic
where is a good store to get TRANCE, DRUM&BASE ect?<----
relative theory
Old 08-09-2005, 11:57 PM

ProMSL has disabled reputation

I've been waiting forever for this place to open, and now I've been too busy to go. Its about time norfolk got a large techno club.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:47 AM

logic has disabled reputation

I went last night. This place is awsome. Kinda dark vampiery. The music was unreal.