Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Premiere Norfolk

Old 04-29-2005, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AliMac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Premiere Norfolk

Originally Posted by montman
If you do, Im going to put mustang paraphernalia all over yours.

Think of it now.....cobra center caps, gigantic running pony banner over the back window...IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!

Oh snap.

This could be fun to watch.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:18 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by montman
If you do, Im going to put mustang paraphernalia all over yours.

Think of it now.....cobra center caps, gigantic running pony banner over the back window...IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!
I wouldn't mind. It would be the first time that kind of regalia was ever put on a fast, good-looking car.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

V1ZUAL has disabled reputation

Is this place gonna be like the 9:30 Club(I think) in DC and the Ottobar in Bmore???

if it is thats great....
Old 04-29-2005, 02:46 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

hmm future mistress chris? i wonder what rachel a.k.a. mrs. DJWURM would say about that...
Old 04-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am patiently awaiting the opening of this place, SERIOUSLY!

I hope to hell it is at least 21+ and has a strict dress code, if it turns into another crappy, ******, shit hole, I will be severely disappointed. We really need a nice club here, that doesnt play motherfuckin ****** shit music all damn night!
Old 04-29-2005, 10:04 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
I am patiently awaiting the opening of this place, SERIOUSLY!

I hope to hell it is at least 21+ and has a strict dress code, if it turns into another crappy, ******, shit hole, I will be severely disappointed. We really need a nice club here, that doesnt play motherfuckin ****** shit music all damn night!
Have you tried the Banque?
Old 04-29-2005, 11:02 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Tim ... Ali .... I have (YES SHUT THE FUCK UP I SAID I HAVE IT) A Tony Stewart magnet ... also a Kurt Busch Window cling, and a digital camera ... it would be perfect for signatures

Sorry Monte ... the sight of you jumping up and down in a tantrum outrage makes me giggle ... but I still love you.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:03 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Tim ... Ali .... I have (YES SHUT THE FUCK UP I SAID I HAVE IT) A Tony Stewart magnet ... also a Kurt Busch Window cling, and a digital camera ... it would be perfect for signatures Just drive by one afternoon wherever the OH2GT is parked.

Sorry Monte ... the sight of you jumping up and down in a tantrum outrage makes me giggle ... but I still love you.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:36 AM

Got2GoRunUm is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of my friends got jobs/in process of getting jobs at this place. It is suppose to be really high class. They have sold VIP rooms and offer special areas wtih 300+ minimum tab. They are going to have live shows and only play techno, no gangster rap, rock or anything else. Cover is a minimum of 20dollars and it will be 21+. The bouncers wear suits and you wont get in without a nice outfit. They also plan on having big bands come at some point. They have a band scheduled for next week... they may or may not open then.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:10 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

only techno?

no house? breaks? drum n bass? hardcore? jungle? trance?

hmmmmm...if they're tryin to do it manhattan style they'll probably have trance

Last edited by LSPinoy; 04-30-2005 at 02:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Premiere Norfolk