Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Premiere Norfolk

Old 05-04-2005, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got2GoRunUm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Premiere Norfolk

OH yeah... i forgot about the CO2 thing.. thats sick, suppose to cool the floor like 30 degrees in a few seconds. I told you the VIP wasnt cheap.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:38 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

NICE, Corsten on thursdays.. ya... VIP does NOT mean standing in a fucking line and paying for it.

I dont care what the club is doing, if there is a line i'm not going. Its not worth it to me. I've driven to va beach from chesapeake to goto a club with a friend and there was a line so i left. People toss the VIP thing around, but if your paying 300-500 bucks for the evening... and if i have to stand in line. you can bet your sweet ass i'll NEVER go back again.. AND i'll tell all my friends its a shit hole.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:43 PM

Just tip the Bouncer... you wont have to wait
Old 05-04-2005, 07:54 PM
mister masterblaster

1supra is on a distinguished road

got2go: yea dude but if your paying 300 bucks to get your reservation then another 300 min for a tab,then you should be getting in for free with no line.that part is unbeleivably stupid business. If your getting takin care of inside then your gonna have to grease a couple pockets there too,tipping the bone head door guy or bouncer is for the smucks ya know?
crate: ya would have a hard time convincing anyone this place was a shit hole,maybe shit head service,with a shit hole after hrs drunk ass policy of runnin a club.

djworm: did you talk to a guy named doug today?yea he said memorial day,they are having a soft opening for some live shows before that though. Do you know this guy jimmy,he seemed real nice and concerned with doing things right,but im telling ya he has his head up his ass if he thinks he can run a high end big $ club with a vip policy like that of a little dumpy after hrs hole. the way this place is designed,the vip sections are huge and are gonna be a critical part of its success.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:25 AM

Yeah, that is a little outrageous for 300 plus 300 tab and not have anything special included in VIP. Should at least be a special entrance or something. I guess if you split it 8 ways its not that bad, but i doubt that will last for more then a few months. When they first open, people will pay that, but I'm sure they will get tired of it.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:31 AM
skinny white boy

DJWURM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1supra

djworm: did you talk to a guy named doug today?y Do you know this guy jimmy
I dont remember talking to a doug but I might have, and I do not know Jimmy..

I do know alot of the local electronic heads and local DJ's like Karri-On who spun at time on thursdays .

should be fun, cant wait for this club to get rolling and we can all dance to the trance god Ferry Corsteen hehe
Old 05-05-2005, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DJWURM
sounds like a Miami style dance club.
I find that funny for some reason.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:47 AM
mister masterblaster

1supra is on a distinguished road

I really dont think its a bad price.I mean your average group of 8 is gonna have a tab over 300 anyway,but the idea of still paying cover for everyone in your group and standin in line, laughable. Maybe he will make some sort of special intrance thats faster!!!!!! It sounds to me and looks like their really is no vip about it,your just paying for a place to sit down,truth be known.The way it is built,very close to half capicity is "VIP" lol boxes. It seems big but if you subtract the stage and bars and boxes theres VERY little left.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:54 AM
skinny white boy

DJWURM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D16Sokdo
I find that funny for some reason.
why? have you ever been to Miami and gone out to a club? they are very stylish and hip thus thats why I used that line describing Premiere because the dress code and atmosphere sound alot alike a miami style club.

FYI: if you email premiere norfolk to try to get on a mailing list you might get sent a free vip card, my boss got his last week and I got mine yesterday.

Last edited by DJWURM; 05-05-2005 at 07:08 AM.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

yes, I have been to miami and some of there clubs. Also I'm moving there in the fall.

Quick Reply: Premiere Norfolk