Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Prick at Urban Survival in Chesapeake

Old 11-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Built, HTA, V9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts
Default Prick at Urban Survival in Chesapeake

I picked up some air soft guns from a guy off the boards here last week and needed to pick up BB's and gas for them. I drove out last week and got there about 3:50 after searching for the damn place only to find it closed (sign on the door said they didn't close till 4). No biggie. So, I have the entire family (My girl, her 11 and 12 year old and my 4 year old) with me going up there Monday around 2:15 pm. The second I stop the van in front of the store, a red neck ass white dude comes out, turns around, locks the door (leaving all the open signs on still), tells me, " I just closed" and jumps in his truck. Now... even that was enough for me to warrant him a dick IMO... but he proceeds to peel out the entire way out of the parking lot (in his spary painted green red neck monster truck) kicking up rocks the whole damn way. I can literally here the small rocks pellting off the side of the Van.

I will not be returning obviously. Sad... it looked like he had some nice stuff and I was looking for a high end gun for myself.

I did find what I was looking for at GI Joes in NN.

Last edited by japslapr; 11-06-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:26 PM
omfgbbq

OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt
Default Re: Prick at Urban Survival in Chesapeake

Yea I pretty much stopped going in there as well because of shitty things they have done in the past and the shitty things the teams they are associated with. I know the guy you saw as well.

Your best bet for getting good guns and gear is online only. I use www.trinityairsoft.com mainly. They are based in VA and you get your shit in 2 days tops and your order is always right. They have wonderful customer service as well.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:32 PM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Should get some people together for a game some time. I usually play at Splatbrothers in Hopewell.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:38 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Why not just go to Dicks?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by dave22
Why not just go to Dicks?
Tried. They only have spring gun shit their. Bass Pro too... none of them carry blow back or gas powered guns.

Yall have gas gun wars somewhere? Short sleeve shirts and shorts should be mandatory...lol.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:57 PM
omfgbbq

OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt

www.virginiaairsoft.org is pretty much the place to find out where games are locally and statewide. There is usually a game planned somewhere every Saturday. Before I left to go to school, I would play every weekend.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:55 AM
Banned

cardshark99va is an unknown quantity at this point

the best place for airsoft is now masterblasters across from chesapeake general
Old 11-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cardshark99va
+1 they definately have a lot of nice stuff in there.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:53 PM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

Originally Posted by cardshark99va
damn never heard of them, gotta check it out. wheres hopewell? im lookin for a new place to play (along with a few others)
Old 11-08-2007, 07:30 PM
omfgbbq

Splatbros airsoft is pretty much non existant now. I would suggest going to the forum I posted to find games. They post games that happen across the state.