Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

project revolution pics!!!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82
Default Re: project revolution pics!!!!!!!!

i never even went to the side stage. i was in line waiting for the pit to open so we can get up front
Old 08-12-2004, 10:11 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I got there when less than jake started their set. I like their style, but all their songs sound the same.
They were.....ok. But they didn't get really any crowd response, which made them look shitty.

The used was good, but homeboy seemd fucked up, and some of their songs were lots of whiney screaming.
One of the bands I went there to see. They were IMO pretty damn good. Never seen em live. The screaming is kind of like his trademark. Dude's got some damn lungs though....

Snoop should have been great, but he "whited up" his set! What I mean is they used too many electric guitars and shit b/c the crowd was all white. We were joking that's it's probably the whitest crowd he's ever played.
He surprised me. I expected to just go take a long piss break, but he ended up putting on a good show.

Korn was fucking awesome! I love 'em, but have never seen them in concert. I'd have mashed like a mofo if I'd been up front. Really loved their set and music.
Last year at the Luau, they well.....sucked. But that might've been because they followed Sevendust who are just fucking great. This time around, however, Korn was INSANE! I've never been a HUGE fan, but I without a doubt loved the show they put on.

LP was crazy... only think bad was that I've listened to those two CDs so many damn times that I almost wanted something different! I loved it when they played some of the un heard of crap and the NIN cover was super hot!
LP was FUCKING AWESOME. They just have that stage presence that makes for a sweet show. I've been a pretty huge LP fan for a while now and NEVER get tired of hearing their music. It was dope hearing the NIN cover and Step Up. Definately didn't see that coming...That was from before they were Linkin Park and were known as Hybrid Theory. LP definately stole the show away though.

Without a doubt the best concert I've ever been to.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:00 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Korn was fucking awesome! I love 'em, but have never seen them in concert. I'd have mashed like a mofo if I'd been up front. Really loved their set and music.
no you wouldnt of.. everytime we got something started they broke it up.. we had a better pit going at no-warning on the side stage..
Old 08-13-2004, 05:01 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

double post own me..