Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Public paintball places

Old 01-28-2010, 12:56 AM
cubs 4 life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedgst97 has disabled reputation
Default Public paintball places

My fiancee has never been paintballing before and she wants to try it. Is there anywhere to go in the 757 that rents out equipment for a decent price and if so what type games do they play. I like woodsball better than speed ball.
I think there used to be a place in hampton but havent heard any comercials for it in a long time. I think it used to be off aberdeen rd does anybody know if its still open
Old 01-28-2010, 03:34 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Re: Public paintball places

There are a couple of places.

FoxBrothers - Virginia Beach
Motorworld/oceanbreeze - Virginia Beach
The swamp - Gloucester
KJ's Reball - Chesapeake (not paint but rubber balls)

There is also one in hampton ran by Langley AFB. I cant remember the name though
Old 01-28-2010, 04:13 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
KJ's Reball - Chesapeake (not paint but rubber balls)
ouch?
Old 01-28-2010, 04:15 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by nosediv3
ouch?
The velocity is turned slightly down and they are squishy-ish not like police riot rubber balls. They feel pretty much the same as normal paintballs.

But good to know, I had no idea a reball field was even in VA.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:28 AM
artsy fuck

wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot

that one off aberdeen road in copeland park is still open last time i heard, a friend of mine's dad owns it. its indoor, two levels i believe. never been though, i'm pretty sure they rent equipment too. back in the day i used to go to bethel park, they have woods ball and speed ball. i always enjoyed going there, its a pretty big course so you dont really have to worry about getting shot from 3 feet away like at the one off aberdeen.

but here are some numbers i got online, idk if they are current or not.

aberdeen one is called The Paintball Store
604 Aberdeen Rd., Hampton, VA 23661
Phone: 757-826-5806

and bethel park (or Ben Allen memorial park)
123 Saunders Rd., Hampton, VA 23666
Phone: 757-766-3017
Old 01-28-2010, 07:28 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

not trying to thread jack, but does anyone know if anyone still plays out at Ipswitch??, i used to play out there like 5 years ago and there was always ALOT of people playing there.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:02 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by all4sr's
not trying to thread jack, but does anyone know if anyone still plays out at Ipswitch??, i used to play out there like 5 years ago and there was always ALOT of people playing there.
i dont think there is. Everyone pretty much goes to Bethel or Fox now.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:04 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
i dont think there is. Everyone pretty much goes to Bethel or Fox now.
Do you know if there's a reason why they don't play there anymore? (as in Legality), i remember there used to be warning signs for it
Old 01-28-2010, 08:31 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

I miss Actiontown
Old 01-28-2010, 08:43 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Bethel park woodsball is just about the same as Actiontown (we're talking about the place that used to be by the gokarts at Ft Eustis right?), except actiontown had the chopper and it was a lot bigger. I like Bethel park but everyone ramps or has velocity turned way too high. Usually I don't bruise easily but I was ramped at close range in the back at Bethel and each shot left a nice welt and 2" bruise. Hurt like a mofo but the kid was cool about it.

The Paintball Store in Hampton is the indoor one. I've played there about a dozen times and always have a lot of fun. Watch the regulars, they know where to stand so you won't get owned too bad. They also one of the safest places I've played but you always have to watch people in the staging area to make sure they are capped. About once per day someone shoots a ball in the staging area. Also wear good shoes because the sawdust/paint combo is pretty slippery and you'll bust your ass on the stairs if you're not careful.

Damnit now I really want to play again

Quick Reply: Public paintball places