Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Public paintball places

Old 01-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nfordhk-SC has disabled reputation
Default Re: Public paintball places

fox hands down got the best fields around here for speed and woods.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by Scoutn757
I miss Actiontown
actiontown is still around, just no more feild.

Originally Posted by Nfordhk-SC
fox hands down got the best fields around here for speed and woods.
L-O-Fucking-L
Old 01-28-2010, 04:09 PM
<3

RotaryX7 RotaryX7 RotaryX7 RotaryX7

Bethal speedball is junk right now. But if you want to play woods then its a good place for that unless you want to pay fox or swamp prices
Old 01-28-2010, 05:08 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio

L-O-Fucking-L
That's what I was referring to. I've known the owner for years, along with my cousins.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:50 AM
Awesome

RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr

Originally Posted by Scoutn757
I miss Actiontown
This. They had a small 3 man field on the old volleyball courts for a while. Shit was so fun. I grew up playing there.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:30 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

i play at the swamp. its a good place to bring first timers as those are most of the clientel with a few exceptions (myself included). were pretty good on prices. field paint only. fox is where all the speedball teams play (bad news, smith vegas) nowadays.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

Nfordhk-SC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio

L-O-Fucking-L
l o fucking l what... What other field around here has a better field? Bethal? Their horrible mighty bunkers? Vbsplat use to have the best field they bought a cup layout field couple years ago and was the place to play a couple of years ago. Those scrubs have put holes and rips in over half of those bunkers now. Master Blasters is no longer speedball really. Pirate has nice fields in E.C, N.C but that place is deserted.
The swamp is has gotten better but no one is ever out their unless bad news is
Old 01-31-2010, 01:33 PM
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nfordhk-SC
l o fucking l what... What other field around here has a better field? Bethal? Their horrible mighty bunkers? Vbsplat use to have the best field they bought a cup layout field couple years ago and was the place to play a couple of years ago. Those scrubs have put holes and rips in over half of those bunkers now. Master Blasters is no longer speedball really. Pirate has nice fields in E.C, N.C but that place is deserted.
The swamp is has gotten better but no one is ever out their unless bad news is
Unless things have changed since the last time I played (about a year ago), Pirate has the best field. Simply because its on grass instead of mulch. Fox has the best competition around here, which for the most part isnt even good competition. Now its all these 11-12 year old noobs going out with the latest ego, and thinking they are the shit.

But to be on topic:
If you want to play woodsball, I'd go to Fox. They've always had a good turnout for woodsball games.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:35 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Damn, i need to get the guns going again.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Damn, i need to get the guns going again.
There's really no point, paintball is a dying sport. Everything is getting more expensive, and fewer people are playing.

Quick Reply: Public paintball places