Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Public paintball places

Old 01-31-2010 | 01:46 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Public paintball places

Originally Posted by slow4banger
There's really no point, paintball is a dying sport. Everything is getting more expensive, and fewer people are playing.
I still enjoy shootin paint a few times a year.
Old 01-31-2010 | 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Nfordhk-SC has disabled reputation

Paintball is known as the fastest growing extreme sport of today.
Old 01-31-2010 | 07:09 PM
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nfordhk-SC
Paintball is known as the fastest growing extreme sport of today.
Mostly because its the easiest to get into. Look at how much the price of a case of paint has gone up in the past 2 years. Or how much entry has gone up for a respectable tournament. And if I'm not mistaken, one of the major organizations went bankrupt not too long ago. Its simply just too expensive. But this is all for speedball/xball stuff. I have no idea how the woodsball/scenario game is going since I've only played that a few times.
Old 01-31-2010 | 09:22 PM
Registered Member

I think your referring to NPPL, Shawn Walker? As the major organization going bankrupt? But I mean they brought it back with the USPL.

PSP is also raising the bps back up this season to 12.5 or something. And that is why some people quit I mean 10bps was ridiculous. I personally miss 15.

edit: Pm me if you want to keep talking. Hate to clutter the thread with our personal conversation.
Old 01-31-2010 | 09:31 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

The price of paint has only stayed about the same or dropped since I have been playing (10+ years), and tournament entry fees have definitely gone down for amateur divisions at least. I dont like some things happening to the sport (.50 cal) but like 12.5 at least.
Old 02-01-2010 | 03:09 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by Nfordhk-SC
I think your referring to NPPL, Shawn Walker? As the major organization going bankrupt? But I mean they brought it back with the USPL.

PSP is also raising the bps back up this season to 12.5 or something. And that is why some people quit I mean 10bps was ridiculous. I personally miss 15.

edit: Pm me if you want to keep talking. Hate to clutter the thread with our personal conversation.
He is more than likely talking about Smart Parts.
Old 02-01-2010 | 06:24 AM
Registered Member

Ohh ok. I just saw organization and thought of leagues and stuff instead of companies. But smart parts closure is suppose to be "temporary" so im curious to see if they'll start production maybe next year again.

Doubt it but you never know
Old 02-01-2010 | 06:28 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

holy fuck, ive been out of the loop for ever, smart parts is no more? WTF
Old 02-01-2010 | 07:27 AM
"seriously....?"

silver_streak has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
holy fuck, ive been out of the loop for ever, smart parts is no more? WTF
Same here, I haven't played in two years since money has been tight. I would like to get back into it, but buying field paint/fees, you are looking at almost $60-70 every day of play. That was a couple of years ago. I am sure it has only gone up from there. When I played at Bethel, we got fee air with a case of paint. I am sure that's dissipated by now. I Have played at Fox, and they seem to have their business together. It wasn't thrown aside and taken care of by half-assed workers and volunteers like Bethel. Fox is just more expensive. But in the end, you get what you pay for. If you want better fields, better staff, better paint, go to Fox.

I had no idea smart parts went under. It seems like they had a solid hold in the marker marketshare. They had enough teams sponsored to keep themselves in the spotlight. Glad I have an Angel

Last edited by silver_streak; 02-01-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 02-01-2010 | 07:33 AM
Registered Member

Fox when they have their practices its 10 dollars fee + air. byop or buy 30 dollars (speedball only)

Quick Reply: Public paintball places