Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

pulled for tint last night

Old 02-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Don't quit!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia
Unhappy pulled for tint last night

On my way home from my second job I got pulled as I was turning into my neighborhood. The cop was being cool with me I didn't have my seat belt on only got a ticket for tint.
Was told I can fix it and he would drop the charge in court. Would I still have to pay court costs? Does anyone know a tint shop with reasonable prices where I can get new tint?
Old 02-29-2008, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE
Default Re: pulled for tint last night

gaaaay, pay the ticket and darken that shit up.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:40 AM
VVT-i FTW

Mishy is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't. If you pay ahead, the ticket is like $25 bucks. To take the tint off is like three times that much.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:43 AM
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

Keep the tint, pay the piece of shit ticket, hope you don't see him again.

and yes, if you somehow get the ticket thrown out you are still required to pay court costs.

fyi - I have been told if I do certain things the ticket(s) will be thrown out. Har har, they fucked me.. hard...
Old 02-29-2008, 06:52 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

anytime I got my case dropped I had to pay nothing?
Old 02-29-2008, 06:52 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Ive gotten a tint ticket before, and had it dropped .... and didnt have to pay court costs.

^ You got really fucked.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:53 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
anytime I got my case dropped I had to pay nothing?
+1
Old 02-29-2008, 06:58 AM
Registered member

supraBoy has disabled reputation

If a Case is dismissed, you are not required to pay any cost, to include court fees and processing costs.

I would just keep it on and pay for it.

But For me it was a different story. I was cited for tint 3 times in two weeks. so it was cheaper for me to go ahead and have a friend just strip of my tint. Went to court with the receipt and pictures and all three were dismissed.

I will soon get it back when it starts to get warm.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:11 AM
Registered Member

99LudaPre is a jewel in the rough99LudaPre is a jewel in the rough99LudaPre is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mishy
Don't. If you pay ahead, the ticket is like $25 bucks. To take the tint off is like three times that much.
I've had three tint tickets in the past three years and they all have cost $95+. With my situations I have never had a city cop cite me for tint, only state troopers.

One Saturday afternoon I was headed down 64 to Greenbrier and there was an eratic navy basturd tailin' me by 3-4 ft in a 4Runner. All I could think to myself was "Where are the police when you need them?" So we continued down the highway and passed a common tropper sitting spot and sure enough there was a cop watching us go right by. The trooper pulls right out after we pass and I was thinking yes this fuck is going to get a ticket for tailgating.

Wrong. He pulls me over citing me for tint. I was in shock that he thought that my 35% tint was more dangerous than a tailgater at interstate speeds. After he had me sign the ticket, I asked the officer why he didnt pull over the truck tailgaiting me and he smiled and said "Drive safely" and walked away. Typical peice of shit trooper not there to protect citizens from dangerous drivers but only to bring in revenue for a future raise.

Thank you to all the dumbasses who used tint for the wrong reasons now good people can't legally enjoy it.

Last edited by 99LudaPre; 02-29-2008 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

tail_ler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Somalia
On my way home from my second job I got pulled as I was turning into my neighborhood. The cop was being cool with me I didn't have my seat belt on only got a ticket for tint.
Was told I can fix it and he would drop the charge in court. Would I still have to pay court costs? Does anyone know a tint shop with reasonable prices where I can get new tint?
how dark is ur tint

Quick Reply: pulled for tint last night