Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Qaurrel on the Road.

Old 09-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supraBoy has disabled reputation
Default Qaurrel on the Road.

Well today i was in the car headed down S. Independence towards MT TRASHMORE, with my younger brother and a friend of mine just minding my business when we passed a BLACK dc2 Integra, it was quite clean and we were admniring it. Just a few moments after that he dropped and zoomed by and it sounded pretty good, not ricey or anything so i thought i would let him hear mine just as a friendly exchange and i dropped it did a small acceleration and slowed down to give him the THUMBS up and say nice car when HIS asshole passenger made it his mission to Throw the MIDDLE finger as not only me but my passengers as well.

It was unneccesary and uncalled for considering i had kids. So i slowed down to follow and see what his deal was and he was just a dick he flipped me off atleast 3 times, and said some words, well i dont have a tendancy to lose my temper and i was already having a horrible day so i as a passed he flipped me off again i got out and got in the passengers face he did nothing but give the finger again and sped off. as he sped off i punched his window out of anger, and just the fact he pissed me off.

Bascially to the driver of the integra he was not aggresive at all, he was calm and cool, its his asshole passenger. Me punching his window might have been uncalled for but i saw it fair considering he did that to my passengers, especially my younger brother and i had a female in the car.

If you are on here please pm me so that id there were any damages to your window i will take full repsonsibility, and pay for any damages, i saw none but if there is, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

And my anger was not directed towards you just your idiotic passenger. Im pretty sure if he did that to someone else with worse road rage someone or something could have gotten hurt.

end rant/

Last edited by supraBoy; 09-05-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt
Default Re: Qaurrel on the Road.

You are an idiot for doing a ricer flyby with kids in the car.

You are doubly an idiot for letting some dumbass bother you that much instead of simply ignoring it.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

haha, calm down man.....you do realize that you were trying to race him with kids in the car.....although i agree with you that if he was doing a little fly by, you had the same urge to show him what you had and that his passenger was an idiot for being such a dick. BUT,you did sort of try to instigate a race, and you got out of your car with the intention of bringing the pain on someone with the kids in the car. You could probably use a xannex. and you dont need to be racing in your car anyway cause if you mess that thing up im gonna cry cause i love that car.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Banned

delxsol is an unknown quantity at this point

n00bs
Old 09-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

You are a huge fucking moron if you think that the "kids" getting flicked a finger is worse than showing off with them in the car.

You are a complete dumbass for sending a message about road rage possibly being worse, when if you punched the wrong persons window you would have been shot.

Seek consoling, you have issues.

Good job on being willing to make restitution, more than a lot of people would be willing to do.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:01 PM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

i could see this happening to me except for having the young ones in the car. i would never try nor race or do anything that would bring violence around her when she is in the car thats not being smart...... but i do see your point of veiw.... good look on being a man and offering to fix any damages
Old 09-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Registered member

ok let me just clear something up it was a 25-30 mph acceleration nothing more and it wasnt a launch more like a rev if you will but yah it got to me and it shouldnt everyone has thier days and this was mine
Old 09-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by supraBoy
ok let me just clear something up it was a 25-30 mph acceleration nothing more and it wasnt a launch more like a rev if you will but yah it got to me and it shouldnt everyone has thier days and this was mine

oh i meant thats how fast we were going not how fast i accelerated
Old 09-05-2007, 03:27 PM
'08 135i & '00 S4

audiS4_apr is on a distinguished road

Hey, at least you're man enough to take responsibility for any possible damage. It's easy for people on here to tell you how stupid it was.. after the fact. The truth is we all have times on the road where tempers flare and it's a big challenge to remain calm. I would consider yourself lucky nothing happened and the next time just tell your passengers to not worry about the person in the other car that's obviously having a bad day.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:39 PM
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta
Thumbs up Re: Qaurrel on the Road.

Originally Posted by audiS4_apr
Hey, at least you're man enough to take responsibility for any possible damage. It's easy for people on here to tell you how stupid it was.. after the fact. The truth is we all have times on the road where tempers flare and it's a big challenge to remain calm. I would consider yourself lucky nothing happened and the next time just tell your passengers to not worry about the person in the other car that's obviously having a bad day.
What he said!

Quick Reply: Qaurrel on the Road.