Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Qaurrel on the Road.

Old 09-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supraBoy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Qaurrel on the Road.

Originally Posted by audiS4_apr
Hey, at least you're man enough to take responsibility for any possible damage. It's easy for people on here to tell you how stupid it was.. after the fact. The truth is we all have times on the road where tempers flare and it's a big challenge to remain calm. I would consider yourself lucky nothing happened and the next time just tell your passengers to not worry about the person in the other car that's obviously having a bad day.
Thanks alot, im usually the really nice person on the road, the one that lets people in and doesnt really care about other actions on the road, if they are in a rush. I ONLY care when the other party will put my passengers in danger, or upset them by doing just as described. I know it was dumb of me and i will always take repsonsibilty of my actions when RIGHTfully and only mine. AND i am TAKING repsonsiblity and coming out ON a PUBLIC FORUM to apologize and notate that i have no personal feeling about what happened today and it was nothing but anger just being hit at the wrong time.

But the kids were smiling when he did the "fly by" they said his car was "cool" and i had no intention of doing what i did. but then he DID what he did and the youngest one got pretty upset, so it was hard to remain calm, but i was successful until he said some words and once again repeated the finger gesture. thats when i blew.

**** he was not speeding and nor was i just a small accelration not a launch, like i said we went from 25 to maybe 35, and hahaha let me tell you my car is slow as anything ahaha.

But negative or positive comments im accepting my mistake and apologizing and just showing that anyone can lose it and sometimes we need to watch our actions like i said if it were my dad he probably would take the lug wrecnh and created havoc.

Last edited by supraBoy; 09-05-2007 at 04:10 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
You are a huge fucking moron if you think that the "kids" getting flicked a finger is worse than showing off with them in the car.

You are a complete dumbass for sending a message about road rage possibly being worse, when if you punched the wrong persons window you would have been shot.

Seek consoling, you have issues.

Good job on being willing to make restitution, more than a lot of people would be willing to do.

Ok I’m already taking responsibility so you calling me a complete dumbass while incorrectly spelling "counseling" as consoling is quite hypocritical.

And I don’t need anyone consoling me I’m not sad I WAS angry.

And vice versa if i was the wrong person to flip off he too could have been shot.

Thats why im glad neither of us are that type and hopefully will serve as a lesson in general. I know there are quite a many people who have experienced something similar.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:08 PM
MIKEOXMALL

jeffery has disabled reputation

I am on your side. Shit happened, whatever. Good thing you are being a man about it. It could have been worse you could have rammed your car into his, then got out and beat his ass. HAHA.

Atleast you stayed cool enough not to cause too many problems.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Registered member

evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve

At least you owned up to being an ass. I wouldnt even worry about it.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by evolve
At least you owned up to being an ass. I wouldnt even worry about it.
Thanks im not angry or anything anymore, i just wanted to apologize and serve as an expample.

Hopefully he is on this forum.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:27 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

yea you definitely get props for stepping up to take responsibility, but like you said, everyone has there bad days and does stuff they probably shouldnt have, as long as your not dead in the end i guess it turned out well enough to look back and remind yourself not to do that again.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by supraBoy
Ok I’m already taking responsibility so you calling me a complete dumbass while incorrectly spelling "counseling" as consoling is quite hypocritical.

And I don’t need anyone consoling me I’m not sad I WAS angry.

And vice versa if i was the wrong person to flip off he too could have been shot.

Thats why im glad neither of us are that type and hopefully will serve as a lesson in general. I know there are quite a many people who have experienced something similar.
If you punched his window out of anger because of a middle finger, yes you need counseling. It is called anger management. Grow the fuck up.

I didn't care about my spelling because it was just a fast post, calling you a dumbass for you actions is doesn't make me a hypocrite. They are not comparable.

Last edited by SpeedJunkie; 09-05-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:51 PM
MIKEOXMALL

If you punched his window out of anger because of a middle finger, yes you need counseling. It is called anger management. Grow the fuck up.

I didn't care about my spelling because it was just a fast post, calling you a dumbass for you actions is doesn't make me a hypocrite. They are not comparable.
I think what he ment was, you can't spell and you called him dumb. When in fact you are the idiot that can't spell.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by jeffery
I think what he ment was, you can't spell and you called him dumb. When in fact you are the idiot that can't spell.
No shit, I know what he meant. I said I didn't care about my spelling. It was a accident because I posted fast; my girlfriend just finished cooking dinner. I didn't care to proofread what I wrote or I would have caught the mistake.

However one spelling mistake doesn't make me a hypocrite for calling him a dumbass. My action cost me nothing, his action could of cost him everything. They are not comparable.

Now if I was calling him a dumbass for his spelling... Sure I would be a hypocrite.

P.S. Want to point out the mistakes in the post you quoted? Have at it, doesn't bother me.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:22 PM
MIKEOXMALL

No shit, I know what he meant. I said I didn't care about my spelling. It was a accident because I posted fast; my girlfriend just finished cooking dinner. I didn't care to proofread what I wrote or I would have caught the mistake.

However one spelling mistake doesn't make me a hypocrite for calling him a dumbass. My action cost me nothing, his action could of cost him everything. They are not comparable.

Now if I was calling him a dumbass for his spelling... Sure I would be a hypocrite.

P.S. Want to point out the mistakes in the post you quoted? Have at it, doesn't bother me.

Not really, I want just explaining. I doubt it would make my already small epeen any bigger.

Quick Reply: Qaurrel on the Road.