Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Race gas

Old 12-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dunner is on a distinguished road
Default Race gas

Anyone know of a station around NN, or Williamsburg that has anything 100 and up?
Old 12-22-2008, 11:02 AM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo
Default Re: Race gas

Originally Posted by Dunner
Anyone know of a station around NN, or Williamsburg that has anything 100 and up?
BP next to my parents house in hampton has CAM2
Old 12-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

BP beside Hoss's deli in newport news, off of jclyde/old oyster point

they have CAM2
Old 12-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Only if I had a fucking dollar for every time this topic gets posted on this forum........................................
Old 12-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Only if I had a fucking dollar for every time this topic gets posted on this forum........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................
Old 12-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/sear...archid=7455140

Fucking 27 threads on race gas.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

ok, and the other 3 that actually matter (757 section) are all a year and older, ever think they MIGHT not sell it anymore due to the economy?

Thus why I asked who sold race gas...in 2008. If you even put your cursor over the threads and read the highlights, half that shit was people asking if race gas would help their numbers, or selling their barrels of race gas....last year.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dunner
ok, and the other 3 that actually matter (757 section) are all a year and older, ever think they MIGHT not sell it anymore due to the economy?

Thus why I asked who sold race gas...in 2008. If you even put your cursor over the threads and read the highlights, half that shit was people asking if race gas would help their numbers, or selling their barrels of race gas....last year.
I am going to be nice......not really sure why but I am

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 12-22-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:28 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i got about 30 gallons of alcohol...
Old 12-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Banned

here sunoco off of Indian river and military sell's 110 all day good luck.Oh and I know it is not NN but best I can tell ya

edit: you can also find it at https://www.virginiaspeed.com/ they are in the 757 and have up to 116 let last time I went up there

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 12-22-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Race gas