Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

race on indian river and providence?

Old 04-21-2007, 11:14 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: race on indian river and providence?

Originally Posted by Laris
FS: 1 front clip
Old 04-21-2007, 11:15 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
FS: 1 front clip
I need some new subs.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:45 PM
posted on da block

l0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud of

yes he was filipino, he did go to tech, he was racing, he does/did live in chespaeake. he just came home from getting away from the horror and its WEIRD how this happend. from what i know he ran from vtec shooting and he went home and its like FINAL DESTINATION. anyone get what im sayn? skipped death then it just came right back for him.

sadly rip jeff... friend of my cousins. cousin of a close friend and its sad that it happened like that.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:49 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by EleMeNtRacinC3E
from what i know he ran from vtec shooting and he went home and its like FINAL DESTINATION. anyone get what im sayn? skipped death then it just came right back for him.
no.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:57 PM

rocky86 has disabled reputation

its all over the news now. jeff was one of my good friends and everyone that i know is saddened by this. he was such a great friend and the people that knew him can say that as well. he was an honor student and always smiling and friendly to everyone. he will be remembered by some but be missed by many. i love u jeff. -rocky

people writing stupid comments like "one frint clip fs" and "i need a new sub" juss needs to STFU coz u would not be saying that if u knew jeff even for just a moment.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Pulling The Weight

PureBreed has disabled reputation

Amp And Speakers All Over The Road....
Old 04-21-2007, 08:35 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

I saw quite a few people there today paying their respects
Old 04-21-2007, 09:42 PM

blue92 blue92 blue92 blue92 blue92 blue92 blue92 blue92 blue92 blue92 blue92

yes he was filipino, he did go to tech, he was racing, he does/did live in chespaeake. he just came home from getting away from the horror and its WEIRD how this happend. from what i know he ran from vtec shooting and he went home and its like FINAL DESTINATION. anyone get what im sayn? skipped death then it just came right back for him.
I know what you mean. From what I hear, he was in Norris Hall at VT shortly before the shooting and was in the building beside Norris Hall during the shooting. Kinda weird how things worked out.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:05 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

thats really intense man, there is nothing left of the car
Old 04-21-2007, 11:20 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

sadly rip jeff... friend of my cousins. cousin of a close friend and its sad that it happened like that.
sad the the killer in vt killed some of the smart kids and not some dumbasses who drives that fast thru the city. i have no pitty on someone who drives like a dumbass got pwned themself. now, if he had hit someone else i'd feel sorry for the person who got hit....

DONT SPEED LIKE A DUMBASS AROUND TOWN!!! i mean shit he's like a few feet from houses n kids playing, that kinda speed in that area is uncalled for.

rip, even if ya were a dumbass.

Quick Reply: race on indian river and providence?