Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

RE:AUTOSOLUTION

Old 03-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Virginia Beach 757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_crs has disabled reputation
Default RE:AUTOSOLUTION

I am officially disassociating myself from AUTOSOLUTION. I come back only to hear all this BULLSHIT and it's true I'm only putting myself down trying to protect the shop. I am tired of defending the shop. As many of you know I was one of the original partners. There was 3 of us Me, Mike, and Eric. After the whole Mike thing I wanted to call it quits..and so I did, I kept away from the shop and only did small things here and there for it. After we hired John I really started to feel out of place. So I stopped going there all together. As time went on I saw that the shop was getting deeper and deeper in a hole, and I was used..for lack of better terms "as a crutch" thnx MERF .Everytime something bad went down at the shop I was there to defend it, because part of me still belonged to the shop. I knew that there was some shit going on there money missing..parts being ordered..no receipts. Then we got AUDITED. Plenty of money was missing and we ended up OWING BIG. I help out here and there gave money sold stuff from the shop. We were well on our way to recovery..then this happens.

To make matters worse the empty shop 102 was broken into tonight and they broke into 101 and took alot of stuff. There is an official police report, witnesses, and a positive ID of 3 suspects in a newer model NISSAN BLACK SE-R w/plates. So hopefully those parts will be returned. Be on the look out for CUSTOM TURBO STUFF, b16 ecu's, gsr engine, and alot of other stuff. That breakin today for me put the nail in the coffin. I am posting on here not to defend the shop or even to defend myself. Just letting everyone that I feel the same way. I worked very hard for that fucking shop, put alot of time into it..and I get nothing.

Well. To any of the other local shops or anyone else "thinking" about opening a shop, feel free to pm me or respond. I still have DIRECT CONNECTIONS with major companies/wholesalers and I know that no one here can beat my pricing on alot of parts.I still can get huge discounts on products. I am able to work as a Sales Consultant/Manager and for the 1 yr. that I was there everyday in the beggining I can tell you we made about 80k a month easily.

So in short I'm done with AUTOSOLUTION please make any inquiries to ERIC. I don't know the status of the shop as of now because I haven't been able to contact ERIC or ANYONE ELSE @ the shop. All the records are in storage from what I've been told. I don't have access to any of the bank accounts or shop funds. I don't know what else to say guys. Thnx for listening.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: AUTOSOLUTION

Old 03-10-2005, 09:41 PM
INTERNET PIMP

2.3Liter is on a distinguished road

Well its good to hear that you are standing up for yourself instead of standing up for the shop. Since what has happened to it. good for you
Old 03-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

why do you even attempt to do shit there chris? if you are serious about things, there are so many good shops here in cali to work at. they are hopless. there are only eh..ok shops and shitty shops there. no signal, no phase2 motortrend, no AEBS. sorry to say, but it's true. alot of shops had to get up and move to California to make it. I suggest you do the same.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

WORK has a sales representative position open

http://www.worksuperwheels.com/employment.htm
Old 03-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally Posted by vasponger
WORK has a sales representative position open

http://www.worksuperwheels.com/employment.htm
damn that is just right there, i might have to give them a call myself. lol
Old 03-10-2005, 10:16 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by _crs
I am officially disassociating myself from AUTOSOLUTION. I come back only to hear all this BULLSHIT and it's true I'm only putting myself down trying to protect the shop. I am tired of defending the shop. As many of you know I was one of the original partners. There was 3 of us Me, Mike, and Eric. After the whole Mike thing I wanted to call it quits..and so I did, I kept away from the shop and only did small things here and there for it. After we hired John I really started to feel out of place. So I stopped going there all together. As time went on I saw that the shop was getting deeper and deeper in a hole, and I was used..for lack of better terms "as a crutch" thnx MERF .Everytime something bad went down at the shop I was there to defend it, because part of me still belonged to the shop. I knew that there was some shit going on there money missing..parts being ordered..no receipts. Then we got AUDITED. Plenty of money was missing and we ended up OWING BIG. I help out here and there gave money sold stuff from the shop. We were well on our way to recovery..then this happens.

To make matters worse the empty shop 102 was broken into tonight and they broke into 101 and took alot of stuff. There is an official police report, witnesses, and a positive ID of 3 suspects in a newer model NISSAN BLACK SE-R w/plates. So hopefully those parts will be returned. Be on the look out for CUSTOM TURBO STUFF, b16 ecu's, gsr engine, and alot of other stuff. That breakin today for me put the nail in the coffin. I am posting on here not to defend the shop or even to defend myself. Just letting everyone that I feel the same way. I worked very hard for that fucking shop, put alot of time into it..and I get nothing.

Well. To any of the other local shops or anyone else "thinking" about opening a shop, feel free to pm me or respond. I still have DIRECT CONNECTIONS with major companies/wholesalers and I know that no one here can beat my pricing on alot of parts.I still can get huge discounts on products. I am able to work as a Sales Consultant/Manager and for the 1 yr. that I was there everyday in the beggining I can tell you we made about 80k a month easily.

So in short I'm done with AUTOSOLUTION please make any inquiries to ERIC. I don't know the status of the shop as of now because I haven't been able to contact ERIC or ANYONE ELSE @ the shop. All the records are in storage from what I've been told. I don't have access to any of the bank accounts or shop funds. I don't know what else to say guys. Thnx for listening.

your a good man....hats off to you
Old 03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

sorry to hear about that chris...... if you ever open up another shop here. Let me know I did sales with Racing Dynamics in Nova. hope everything goes well for you.

Last edited by Jesus; 03-10-2005 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:21 PM
The Storm Is Coming

geonracer has disabled reputation

Mad Props Dude!!!!!!

(The Geon Racer)
Old 03-10-2005, 10:28 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

if ya open...give me a holler..im one hella salesman....honest...but good

Quick Reply: RE:AUTOSOLUTION