Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Red light camera flash ticket

Old 10-31-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud of
Default Re: Red light camera flash ticket

I've been through that intersection a bunch of times and have never noticed any signs.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:33 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Well, if you know what you're doing, you can probably find a way to beat it somewhere in http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...cod+15.2-968.1
Old 10-31-2010, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

rodion689 has disabled reputation

You can make a right turn at a red light with those video camera, BUT you have to come to a complete stop at the red light before making a right turn. I tried it after my dad got 2 tickets at the same light on the same day. hahaa
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by boredom
right on red tickets are dumb. why even have "right on red" if the camera is gonna send me a ticket anyhow? oh and i hate how the officer signs the bottom under "i wasnt present, but the violation is clear, blah blah blah."
norfolk has right on red, except they actually use green lights, i never understood why va beach did it one way and norfolk another
Old 10-31-2010, 11:01 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Uh...nast...huh? There's a difference between a right green arrow and right turn on red.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:55 PM
ineedtochangemyname

dsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to all

maybe you should come to a complete stop at a red light before you turn right, then you wouldn't get a ticket? and every intersection with the camera's have the signs...maybe 200 yards before the intersection. im not "for" the red light camera's, i think its just a way for the city to make money, but its not that hard of a concept to follow.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:55 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

If you really want to piss someone off steal their lic plate and then go run every fucking red light in town and put their plate back on their car when you are done. I hear some kids did this to their teachers car one time.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

good way to catch a charge I think
Old 10-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by jebsurf
If you really want to piss someone off steal their lic plate and then go run every fucking red light in town and put their plate back on their car when you are done. I hear some kids did this to their teachers car one time.
here's an even better idea! Just steal his car, wait for someone to be crossing the street and mow them down but make sure there's lot of witnesses and/ or cameras around. Then return the car