Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Red VW Getta

Old 06-18-2004, 01:22 PM
squeegee my fiji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†
Default Red VW Getta

who has the Getta, thats right a GTI golf w/ a jetta front end conversion on it? Its red and he works at the hampton inn on greenbriar parkway. he posted a while back w/ pics of his three piece rims.

just wanted to say nice nice car dude! i told ya that front end conversion would look sweet. how in fact did u do it? did u get a whole jetta front clip?
Old 06-18-2004, 07:08 PM
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Red VW Getta

Originally Posted by †Specter†
who has the Getta, thats right a GTI golf w/ a jetta front end conversion on it? Its red and he works at the hampton inn on greenbriar parkway. he posted a while back w/ pics of his three piece rims.

just wanted to say nice nice car dude! i told ya that front end conversion would look sweet. how in fact did u do it? did u get a whole jetta front clip?
that would be me... I did a swap with a guy in Richmond, and give me a month...it gets body work, paint and new wheels. Then pics will be up again... good things are coming, i promise
Old 06-18-2004, 07:09 PM
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold

also Specter:
Getta= jetta w/ golf front
JTI= gti w/ jetta front..(me)

Last edited by callsdubs; 06-18-2004 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-18-2004, 08:50 PM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

Originally Posted by callsdubs
also Specter:
haha my bad. looks awsome though. how exactly did you do it? and what happened to them 3piece rimS!! those were dope looking
Old 06-22-2004, 06:43 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

that would be me... I did a swap with a guy in Richmond, and give me a month...it gets body work, paint and new wheels. Then pics will be up again... good things are coming, i promise

i hate you...lol nah just kidding...i was thinking about doing the same but i cant no one that will swap with me
Old 06-22-2004, 06:46 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

also Specter:
and
Jolf = Golf w/ Jetta front end.

There is a sweet red one for sale right now on Vortex actually. Callsdubs, would you be interested in a boser for the JTI?
Old 06-23-2004, 08:14 PM
common person

Callsdubs, would you be interested in a boser for the JTI?
I just had my hood notch welded in,so I'm gonna stick with that. Also boser hoods are becoming too popular now, there are even group buys on them now... I am trying to keep the car different from all the others but I am doing some suttle shaving here and there so that the trained eye will notice the work that has gone into the car. Also the 2 piece wheels were sold yesterday and my new wheels are ordered...now I sit and wait for a month
Old 06-24-2004, 04:41 PM
VW GTI

VeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud ofVeeArSix has much to be proud of

Also the 2 piece wheels were sold yesterday and my new wheels are ordered...now I sit and wait for a month
I'm impressed. that's the longest time i've seen you with a set of one wheels. how long has it been? i know it was at least a year. so what do you have up your sleeve now? 19"? 3-inch lip?
Old 06-24-2004, 05:08 PM
common person

Originally Posted by VeeArSix
I'm impressed. that's the longest time i've seen you with a set of one wheels. how long has it been? i know it was at least a year. so what do you have up your sleeve now? 19"? 3-inch lip?
I had the last wheels for 13 months...yes it was the longest I have ever kept a set. As for my new wheels, well, 19's are not going to let me keep it as low as I would like...so I ordered a set of 17x 8.5 and 17x9.5 KINESIS k27's. I decided that this will be my last set so I'm going all out