Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

regent university area ?

Old 01-29-2003, 05:47 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default regent university area ?

i just purchased a house right next to regent university (i think thats what its called) and wanted to see if there is anybody close in the area... i still havent met anybody in this area yet and im beginning to feel like i have coodies or something...
so whats up.. who are the people in my neighborhood!
Old 01-29-2003, 05:49 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

me and my boyfriend (honda-s2000) live like 10 minutes away from regent university!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 06:01 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default howdy...

how long have you two lived in the area.. and do you go out much? me and my girl only been here 3 weeks and its getting a bit boring when you dont have people to hang out with you know what i mean. its hard to leave an area where you had such close friends.. and now we have to establish that all over again.
Old 01-29-2003, 06:20 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my girlfreind "Shelioracer" live right down the street from ya too bout 2 minutes away.......Welcome to my hood, and when i say my hood i mean "MY HOOD"

where are you from originally?
Old 01-29-2003, 06:37 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Default whats up...

origionally from central california... home of yes a huge import racer population but also well know for the rice patty capitol of the world as well.

tell me that when you say "MY HOOD" you mean that your claiming the area and not that the area is ghetto ? tell me i didnt buy a home in the ghetto... it seemed nice enough.

by the way im on Rueger drive or street or whatever... if you know where that is... im on the side of regent with the huge satellites and stuff.

you wrench ?
Old 01-29-2003, 06:44 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

Default Re: whats up...

Originally posted by dxplicitone
origionally from central california... home of yes a huge import racer population but also well know for the rice patty capitol of the world as well.

tell me that when you say "MY HOOD" you mean that your claiming the area and not that the area is ghetto ? tell me i didnt buy a home in the ghetto... it seemed nice enough.

by the way im on Rueger drive or street or whatever... if you know where that is... im on the side of regent with the huge satellites and stuff.

you wrench ?
1.Been to cali saw lots of both.....

2.No i live in somewhat of the ghetto but in general the area is good, your being better than mine.....

3.And as for the last question....yep.....But the girls preagnant so thats on hold on my cars.....lol

4.My best freind is from cali came from the san diego area i think.....And i gots family in yorba linda i think is how you spell it.....

We'll have to get togeather some time to be neighborly.....

Last edited by RatedV; 01-29-2003 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:22 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Default oh man...

well sheezz congradulations on the upcoming baby thats terrific ! i wish you the best with that upcoming event.

i would really like to get together sometime to be neighborly... i think it would be nice to meet few people and get to know some folk...

and dont worry about not being able to wrench man, i stripped my car of all her balls before moving out here to use the money for the down payment on the home. so my car is in retirement as well. and might never see the track again. who knows.

i move into my place on saturday so im looking forward to getting into the area.
as for diego beautiful.. ! but its my understanding that va beach is great in the spring and summer as well so i cant wait.

do you currently still have your parts on your car or did you have to sell to make money for the upcoming child also?
Old 01-29-2003, 07:28 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

Default Re: oh man...

well sheezz congradulations on the upcoming baby thats terrific ! i wish you the best with that upcoming event.

i would really like to get together sometime to be neighborly... i think it would be nice to meet few people and get to know some folk...

and dont worry about not being able to wrench man, i stripped my car of all her balls before moving out here to use the money for the down payment on the home. so my car is in retirement as well. and might never see the track again. who knows.

i move into my place on saturday so im looking forward to getting into the area.
as for diego beautiful.. ! but its my understanding that va beach is great in the spring and summer as well so i cant wait.

do you currently still have your parts on your car or did you have to sell to make money for the upcoming child also?
Werd if you need any help moving lemme know........(I know i dont know you but if you dont know anyone then whos gonna help you get all ya stuff in the house)

thanks about the baby.....

and nah i still got my cars in there entirety but the S12 is in the tranny shop right now..... I still owe like 1400 on it before i can get it back and The Spec-V is bone stock......(Maybe changing that after th baby is born this summer....Hes due in june so i got plenty of summer left.......)

And the summers here in VA beach are nice but can get bruttaly hot due to the humidity......Spring is the best time of year weather wise.......
Old 01-29-2003, 07:36 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Default oh my god...

you straight up offered to help me move... !

thats a trip.. im not gonna ask for you help (but thank you) but i will ask to let me buy you a drink for being so damn friendly. thats just crazy... its very rare these days to find very friendly people. or at least let me mix you up something at the pad... seriously.

as for moving my brother inlaw and sister are the only ones i got here. they will be fine with helping me move my stuff but seriously that was very cool of you. thanks
Old 01-29-2003, 08:08 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

Default Re: oh my god...

you straight up offered to help me move... !

thats a trip.. im not gonna ask for you help (but thank you) but i will ask to let me buy you a drink for being so damn friendly. thats just crazy... its very rare these days to find very friendly people. or at least let me mix you up something at the pad... seriously.

as for moving my brother inlaw and sister are the only ones i got here. they will be fine with helping me move my stuff but seriously that was very cool of you. thanks
Word I'm not actually nice dont let that get out.....well offer is good if you need help.....hit me up bro ima go eat lunch but you got a way to get in touch with me in your PM's.....

Quick Reply: regent university area ?