Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

regent university area ?

Old 01-30-2003, 05:23 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default up in here.. up in here...

thanks for the welcome...

well i drive a 98 white integra... dropped on ground control coilsover... and ridin' on 15 inch circuit 8's in gunmetal. and a 5 zigen exhaust. so thats me... dont forget the california plate!

TheRoxorcist- islander in the house... i was beginning to wonder where they all are at... im an asian hybrid... half korean so dont trip. my girl is chamorro up in here...!

that would be a good thing to get together a few people and knock back a few drinks at my pad one time... whos down ?

and im taking you all up on your offers when you leave the email address im saving them and believe me ill be asking alot of shit..! cause im lost as shit out here. took me 25 minutes the other day just to find my house.
Old 01-30-2003, 07:53 AM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

awwwww u lost your house!!
Old 01-30-2003, 12:44 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 1TZ JENN
awwwww u lost your house!!
Only you would say something like that Jenn.......LMAO
Old 01-30-2003, 01:52 PM
why5oh

jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s
Default Re: up in here.. up in here...

Originally posted by dxplicitone
well i drive a 98 white integra... dropped on ground control coilsover... and ridin' on 15 inch circuit 8's in gunmetal. and a 5 zigen exhaust. so thats me... dont forget the california plate!

sweet dude... another integra to roll with. check my sig, we're gonna be having a Honda meet on february 22nd... should be pretty fun. first time it's been done around here. we'll roll out together if you're down. but yeah, if you wanna get up sometime, PM me on here since i check here more than i check my email
Old 01-31-2003, 08:10 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

Default Re: Re: up in here.. up in here...

Originally posted by TheRoxorcist
sweet dude... another integra to roll with. check my sig, we're gonna be having a Honda meet on february 22nd... should be pretty fun. first time it's been done around here. we'll roll out together if you're down. but yeah, if you wanna get up sometime, PM me on here since i check here more than i check my email
OOH OOH can I come? I've been dying to see 100,000,000 Hondas all at once......oops nevermind i see that on the interstate everyday......lol .......J/P On the real I wanna build My girls EX to at least a stout 200 to 220 HP And im not sure how with the D16......I know its possible though, she wont let me put a B16 or 18 in it so i gotta work with whats in it.......Maybe I can get some Honda tips from you Flammin Honda boys and gurls.....lol....I promise i wont rive a nissan to your meet......unless you want some real attention.....lol J/P whats the thread?
Old 01-31-2003, 08:40 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default ah fuck

good fuckin luck with the d16.. thats way too much money and time down the road... cheapest way to make power you know would have to go with a simple b16 drop. HAS Sport makes a clean mount kit also...
if i were you and you want to stay economical fuck it drop a small greddy bolt on kit on that fucker and the lil 5 psi will push that thing down the street a little faster but dont expect much... unless you plan on crackin the motor open your pretty much well... screwed.

and just cause my teg has huge red and purple flames up the side dont make me a flamer...

whats with the graphics in this area anyway? i seen way too much in my three weeks here so far.
Old 01-31-2003, 09:15 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: up in here.. up in here...

Originally posted by dxplicitone
Yea, come on out the meet...good way to meet folks.

Originally posted by Shinobi
I promise i wont rive a nissan to your meet......unless you want some real attention.....lol J/P whats the thread?
I want to see the S12. Bring that bish out.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:44 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

Default Re: Re: up in here.. up in here...

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr
Yea, come on out the meet...good way to meet folks.

I want to see the S12. Bring that bish out.
The S12 is in the tranny shop gettin new gears, forks, rings, shift kit, and when i hit 2cnd gear at 90+ MPH the diff gear slid out and hit the hogs head and gaped it so i decided to go with th RS200 LSD......
Old 01-31-2003, 02:23 PM
why5oh

jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s
Default Re: Re: Re: up in here.. up in here...

Originally posted by Shinobi
lol J/P whats the thread?
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=5350

when's the s12 gonna be done in the shop? the meet isn't till the 22nd of february. hopefully it'll be done by then. trust me... we got nothin but love for nissans.
Old 01-31-2003, 07:20 PM
??

2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all

I drive past regent almost every day on the way to Ferrell Parkway !!! Wave if ya see me !!

Mocha Taurus SHO lisc... CRZY SHO

Quick Reply: regent university area ?