Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ron Hess tackle gun shop

Old 03-27-2008, 08:55 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ron Hess tackle gun shop

If you're around the Williamsburg area, look up G&L Arms. It's a small place off the beaten path, but has great deals and LOTS of fun toys. George and Laurie (G&L) are a ClassIII dealer. They specialize in machine guns SUPER NICE PEOPLE!!! Love these guys to death. I will never buy any firearm from anyone else, ever.

BTW, they have been world champion machine gunners several times. They even had a 5-6 Page spread in Maxim Magazine a few years back. It's worth the trip.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NeverEnough
If you're around the Williamsburg area, look up G&L Arms. It's a small place off the beaten path, but has great deals and LOTS of fun toys. George and Laurie (G&L) are a ClassIII dealer. They specialize in machine guns SUPER NICE PEOPLE!!! Love these guys to death. I will never buy any firearm from anyone else, ever.

BTW, they have been world champion machine gunners several times. They even had a 5-6 Page spread in Maxim Magazine a few years back. It's worth the trip.
I might have to do that this weekend.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:11 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Twelvz
Wow this guy is a huge dick. And his shop looks like a garage sale.
I went in b/c the sign outside said sale on a Glock for 279$ (or something like that). THe guy was a dick to me and everyone else who walked in there.

Gun felt shitty...even if it didn't I wouldn't buy crap from this guy. Stay away!

Sidenote, anyone know where I can get a good price on a Sig 239 9mm?
Is that up on Tidewater Dr?

Originally Posted by XCELR8
By Springfield, I hope you mean 1911.

Because if he'd rather have a XD over a Sig Sauer, he's lost his mind.
x2

I'm certain the P229 is DA/SA, not DAO.
Actually you can get a DAO only 229. Mine is DA/SA
Old 03-27-2008, 09:12 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

NeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the rough

I might have to do that this weekend.

It's a small Log Cabin looking place. It's next to their house on Mooretown Road. There is usually a Newer Navigator and Black F350 with a camper shell out front. The only sign is a small G&L over the door. George is super cool and funny as hell, always has a joke or 5. Like I said, it's small, but he can get ANYTHING! He's very fair with the price too. I don't know if they are open on the weekend. They have funny hours. I can't find their card with the number at the moment.... They are unlisted in the phone book. They don't advertise at all and don't need to.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Actually you can get a DAO only 229. Mine is DA/SA
Wow, you're right. I don't think I've ever seen a DAO Sig Sauer. I checked their website and I guess out of 11 different models of P229s, two of them are DAO. Good information.

I rescind my previous post, Joe.

Originally Posted by NeverEnough
It's a small Log Cabin looking place. It's next to their house on Mooretown Road. There is usually a Newer Navigator and Black F350 with a camper shell out front. The only sign is a small G&L over the door. George is super cool and funny as hell, always has a joke or 5. Like I said, it's small, but he can get ANYTHING! He's very fair with the price too. I don't know if they are open on the weekend. They have funny hours. I can't find their card with the number at the moment.... They are unlisted in the phone book. They don't advertise at all and don't need to.
As long as Google can pull up their address, I'll just put that in my GPS and be off. I always enjoy browsing new stores.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:19 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

The closest street number I can come up with is 5831 Mooretown Road. That is Henderson Towing and Recovery. G&L is accross the street about 1-2 blocks down.

Last edited by NeverEnough; 03-28-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:17 PM
Srsly.

Thank you sir!
Old 03-28-2008, 11:25 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

never heard a single good thing about that guy
Old 03-29-2008, 05:59 AM
BNB MOTORWORX

tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757

ill +1 on that guy being a dick i went in there and he had a seriousf@#king attitude for no reason
Old 03-29-2008, 06:52 AM
No Rep, No Respect..

Originally Posted by JETSWU87
never heard a single good thing about that guy
I know you aren't talking about George at G&L, he'd give you the shirt off his back and tell you a dirty joke while doing it...

Quick Reply: Ron Hess tackle gun shop