Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ryan Fredrick Trial

Old 02-03-2009, 05:08 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: Ryan Fredrick Trial

" A .380 caliber handgun, two .380 spent shell casings, one .223 spent shell casing and small amount of marijuana for personal use were taken into police custody"

They found a dime bag, but he was a huge drug dealer that needed to have a Breaking and Entering...oh sorry, a No Knock Raid done on his house by unannounced police officers.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:09 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by Walmart Cowboy
So charge him with drug posession and drop the murder. Simple solution for an apparently simple problem.
I'm not saying he's guilty. I think the charge is ridiculous.

I'm just saying we have definitive proof that lives are at stake even with something as seemingly harmless as weed.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:11 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Hopefully he gets manslaughter, or at the worse, 2nd degree murder. He definitely deserves some jail time, but not life or death penalty.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:11 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Lives are also at state for something as harmless as jewelry, which, suprisingly, isnt even outlawed.

Being robbed is being robbed. Someone breaking into your house in the dead of night without announcing themselves is still an easy way for a gun owner to get put up for murder for protecting himself. And that is rediculous.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:12 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

but he was a huge drug dealer that needed to have a Breaking and Entering...oh sorry, a No Knock Raid done on his house by unannounced police officers.
They did find a very large, elaborate hydroponics setup used to grow the weed. He also used it to grow tomato plants which were growing in it when the cops arrived.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by idkfa
I'm sorry, if i'm sleeping and my door bursts open, no matter what, I am most likely going to shoot you.
I know absolutely zero about this case.. But this /\ is 110% correct.. If I'm in bed, and the door busts open, I'm shooting someone.. Repeatedly.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:15 PM
He's like the wind

Someone breaking into your house in the dead of night without announcing themselves is still an easy way for a gun owner to get put up for murder for protecting himself. And that is rediculous.
Exactly.

I don't give a fuck if they announce themselves or not, someone breaks into my house at night is getting something.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:16 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
They did find a very large, elaborate hydroponics setup used to grow the weed. He also used it to grow tomato plants which were growing in it when the cops arrived.
So charge him with posession of weed, and posession of paraphanelia. Without weed, they have no case for dealing, especially if tomato plants were growing in his elaborate weed lab.

Either way, the murder/manslaughter charges should be dropped. He was acting in self-defense.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

Originally Posted by TheGentleArt
So you are against the war on drugs? You think it cost pointless lives? The cops could of slaughtered him for shooting one of there own, but they did not. War on drugs isn't a war on weed, its a war on all drugs including weed, there are more drug related homocides then any other reason, id say its a worthy cause.

I am sorry but if police are surrounding my house and then my door bust open, i am going to think its the cops, not drug dealers?

He does seem remourseful, i hope that he doesn't get off (and he won't) but maybe not capital murder, maybe a reduced charge such as voluntary manslaughter or something like that.
What's sad is that people don't realize how much the black market, drugs mainly, plays a role as far the global economy goes. If there weren't a black market and illegal drug sales the economy as we know it would collapse as a lot of countries capital actually comes from drugs, including the united states.

The economy is already bad, but without drug sales it would be worse.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Originally Posted by dave22
I'm not saying he's guilty. I think the charge is ridiculous.

I'm just saying we have definitive proof that lives are at stake even with something as seemingly harmless as weed.
That argument is as simple as saying we also have definitive proof that rush-hour leads to violence because of road rage. The only inherent danger of the effects of weed are impaired senses, the same as with alcohol. The legality of substance is the reason you can even make that argument - not the substance itself. You break into someone's house in the middle of the night and you've got a good chance of getting shot, drugs or not.

Last edited by Priestiality; 02-03-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: no need for violence

Quick Reply: Ryan Fredrick Trial