Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

S/C dakota at ODU

Old 09-02-2004, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy
Default Re: S/C dakota at ODU

yeah thanks reuter, next time something goes on her ( im sure it wont be long) I'll give you a holler... sucked getting out that balancer with no impact, damn i wish i had some tools down here
Old 09-02-2004, 12:33 PM
TiM-MaY!

coolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the rough

That was Adam in the F150...

Thanks for the compliment on the Truck man.... When/Where were you when you saw me? I dont remember.... lol I get alotta weird looks around campus with the truck sounding the way it does....

I had a blue Lightning try to get smart with me on Powatan... pulled out of Powatan or Whitehurst and spun the tires a little while he was turning.... I was doin ~20 and left ~100-150 feet of double black lines.... you can see both of our marks still there...

Needless to say, I think he realized his L wasnt as cool as he prolly thought it was lol
Old 09-02-2004, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy Goodcarbuddy

Originally Posted by coolva
That was Adam in the F150...

Thanks for the compliment on the Truck man.... When/Where were you when you saw me? I dont remember.... lol I get alotta weird looks around campus with the truck sounding the way it does....

I had a blue Lightning try to get smart with me on Powatan... pulled out of Powatan or Whitehurst and spun the tires a little while he was turning.... I was doin ~20 and left ~100-150 feet of double black lines.... you can see both of our marks still there...

Needless to say, I think he realized his L wasnt as cool as he prolly thought it was lol

You were at the light about to go across hampton towards like rogers dorm, I was making a right onto hampton
Old 09-02-2004, 05:41 PM
TiM-MaY!

coolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the rough

ahh.... I remember now I think you gave me thumbs up or nodded or something, right?

Whenever im at school, Im parked at the shop. (48th and hampton)
Old 09-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by 72NOVA
And anyone that sees blah has to give him the finger
Hahahaha. You gave me a weird look today when I flipped you the bird. Shit was priceless.

On another note, someone in a yellow integra type R waved at me today. I have no idea who that is, please let me know if I've met you or something. It had me confused for a while.

Don, I'm slashing your tires the next time I see your car there and you hitting on the college girls.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:56 PM
TiM-MaY!

Originally Posted by blah
Hahahaha. You gave me a weird look today when I flipped you the bird. Shit was priceless.

On another note, someone in a yellow integra type R waved at me today. I have no idea who that is, please let me know if I've met you or something. It had me confused for a while.

Don, I'm slashing your tires the next time I see your car there and you hitting on the college girls.
That was actually probably Sisco....

He got his Yellow Acura runnin yesterday he said.... Its not an offical type R accordin to him. He brought it up to the shop today....
Old 09-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by coolva
That was actually probably Sisco....

He got his Yellow Acura runnin yesterday he said.... Its not an offical type R accordin to him. He brought it up to the shop today....
Is his hair blonde now?

That would explain alot.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Francisco is a queer. It's not a real hype R.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:31 PM
20psi>engine

72NOVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blah
I didnt realize it was you and by the time i had the finger up you had passed by

Originally Posted by reuter
haha 72NOVA i came up and tried to talk to you at the gas station the other day askin bout your cam specs
Ahh, you should have said something. I had just gotten out of kendo and they worked us to death.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:50 PM
sounds like a semi

Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX

sisco never claimed it to be a type r
he says what it is... a jem gsr engine in a integra

Quick Reply: S/C dakota at ODU