Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

saturday night

Old 05-31-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva
Default Re: saturday night

Originally Posted by d16delsol
You mfers are really getting on my fucking nerves I wasn't posting to talk shit or start any shit but when you deal with assholes I guess this is what you get. Was simply trying to talk to and associate with other honda enthusiasts. Never said any car is faster than another was just trying to see what was said about a rumor that was overheard nothing more nothing less. Thought this was a good place to ask around!
If I ever see you at any sort of car meet/event and find out who you are, I'm calling you a fucking retard to your face. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you know it's expected.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:25 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
PLEASE DEAR GOD, LET THERE BE A DUMPSTER INVOLVED
Must spread RAPEZ....

You mfers are really getting on my fucking nerves I wasn't posting to talk shit or start any shit but when you deal with assholes I guess this is what you get. Was simply trying to talk to and associate with other honda enthusiasts. Never said any car is faster than another was just trying to see what was said about a rumor that was overheard nothing more nothing less. Thought this was a good place to ask around!
Ok let me get this straight..... You come here to ask retarded as questions about some del slow to a bunch of "honda enthusiasts"? First off did you at least look threw the forum before you asked retarded questions? Did you see that not every person here is a Hondar fan? If you want to ask questions about a single make of car that there are fucking millions of go to a forum that specifies that particular car. Don't come here expecting people with real jobs, real lives and common fucking sense to answer questions about some race you heard about on the streets that you just happened to hear while you where in Acura, (I'm assuming you mean going to the dealer parts store). But otherwise why didn't you ask the people who where conversating about this said story. Or go to the hondar forum and look in the area chapter section, most mass forums have it, and ask there.

That is all.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:33 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

hey, i drove a del sol!

But i love dix.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:34 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I race my life 17secs at a time. For those 17secs my grocery getter makes me feel fast in the 1/8th
Old 05-31-2011, 07:44 AM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

id rather get down on friday
Old 05-31-2011, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

d16delsol has disabled reputation

Yo if you feel you need to send threats its cool but approaching me would not be in your best interest I don't hide or run from anyone. Was not on site to start shit but now your on another level. Im out every saturday night with my car come see me!!
Old 05-31-2011, 08:04 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Old 05-31-2011, 08:14 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

PM me bro I was there for tha race.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:35 AM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

Yo if you feel you need to send threats its cool but approaching me would not be in your best interest I don't hide or run from anyone. Was not on site to start shit but now your on another level. Im out every saturday night with my car come see me!!
Old 05-31-2011, 08:38 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

classic.

Quick Reply: saturday night