Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday night meeting up

Old 06-05-2005 | 08:36 AM
The Storm Is Coming

geonracer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Saturday night meeting up

Hey i am up for Karaoke!!!

The Geon Racer

(Team Ultra-Slow)>We Still Roam These Streets
Old 06-05-2005 | 08:40 AM
uhmm right

corina is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NoReverse
Had a great time at Gloucester Point dudes. Hope you all come out next week!
woah wait i was out drivin around look'n for somethin 2 do in the 757 and ppl were over where I live to hang out? man

but yea the cops over there are real chill, just never imagined anyone really makin the treck to hang out over there
Old 06-05-2005 | 08:50 AM
The Storm Is Coming

geonracer has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by corina
woah wait i was out drivin around look'n for somethin 2 do in the 757 and ppl were over where I live to hang out? man

but yea the cops over there are real chill, just never imagined anyone really makin the treck to hang out over there

Yea that is a long ass drive that is why we got to get something closer i mean maybe one day i will drive out there but not if it wont last long i mean i know the owner is chill in all but that can only last but so long plus i have no clue where this place is.

The Geon Racer

Last edited by geonracer; 06-05-2005 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-05-2005 | 10:32 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch
we went up there around 10 and nobody was there?
You must've missed out man. Corina, I seen you last night
Old 06-05-2005 | 11:10 AM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geonracer
that shit is to far we were on military the whole night no one was at dicks in Va Beach we need to get some place close as hell but i am up for switching it around next time ya'll guys roll out Hit me up with a PM

The Geon Racer

We were at Dick's at around 11 to 11:30 Just go there to meet up then head out to some other spots. pm me your number and I can give you a call when we meet up friday and saturday.
Old 06-05-2005 | 11:51 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by SlowLS
We were at Dick's at around 11 to 11:30 Just go there to meet up then head out to some other spots. pm me your number and I can give you a call when we meet up friday and saturday.
yea jon next weekend were splittin up the weekend cuz adam was pissed from the lack of racing last night so fri is race and i think were doin drift sat. 1130 on fri at dicks as usual.anyone comin out no bullshit,no burnouts no drifts in the lot,revvin,nothin.its just the meet spot then we roll out.
Old 06-05-2005 | 11:57 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by 97eclipse
BWAAAHHHHHHHHHH BAM! BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BAM! it was a good run but we gotta repeat that next weekend.
good sound.could be heard far away lol.the na's were runnin it last night though
Originally Posted by SlowLS
hey old man u a regular now lol?were pretty tight knit im sure you could tell but i guess u could come play all the time

Last edited by sumospeed.com; 06-05-2005 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-05-2005 | 12:13 PM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drive
yea jon next weekend were splittin up the weekend cuz adam was pissed from the lack of racing last night so fri is race and i think were doin drift sat. 1130 on fri at dicks as usual.anyone comin out no bullshit,no burnouts no drifts in the lot,revvin,nothin.its just the meet spot then we roll out.
I've never really seen adams car at high boost.. but it didnt really seem like there was much competition out there for him last night anyways.
Old 06-05-2005 | 12:24 PM
Blang Blang

Originally Posted by Boostin_D16
I've never really seen adams car at high boost.. but it didnt really seem like there was much competition out there for him last night anyways.
sadly no there r usually 3 to 4 cars that r a little more of a challenge but a bunch of cars were down this past weekend but they should be ready by next one
Old 06-05-2005 | 12:44 PM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Boostin_D16
yeah u didnt seem to have a problem walkin on him he did go from 4th though and at low boost setting...next weekend=repeat. matter fact next friday because saturday we gonna go to the OTHER spot so they can practice "drifting" that way those who race are happy on friday and those who "drift" are happy on saturday.

Quick Reply: Saturday night meeting up