Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday night meeting up

Old 06-10-2005 | 08:57 AM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saturday night meeting up

Well, the one coming with chad(s2000) is suppost to be like 400+whp in a mustang or something...other than that, most of us just think we're fast...lol
Old 06-10-2005 | 09:19 AM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by turbo98
Well, the one coming with chad(s2000) is suppost to be like 400+whp in a mustang or something...other than that, most of us just think we're fast...lol
no its a 430ish i think civic, and chad is 320 but he wont race tonight, and honestly i have no clue who else is comin i know there are a few turbos comin out but not sure if they are above 300 range.
Old 06-10-2005 | 09:24 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

interesting...
Old 06-10-2005 | 09:30 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by 97eclipse
you are whoring the fuck out of this thread kid. and plus according to chad there will be a faster car coming out with him tonight..not to mention that chad aint even gonna stay that long because he's got work tomorrow morning.
yes i try my hardest.thank you.just trying to keep it towards the top
Old 06-10-2005 | 09:36 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

yall still going to giant square place?
Old 06-10-2005 | 09:40 AM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
yall still going to giant square place?
no dick's sporting good top level 11:30
Old 06-10-2005 | 10:34 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drive
just lucky i guess
oh well... cant win with my luck

and plus according to chad there will be a faster car coming out with him tonight..not to mention that chad aint even gonna stay that long because he's got work tomorrow morning.
anthony & i havent ran yet.. and honestly probably wont ever line up
yeah, i probably wont be staying that late tonight cause i have to work early tomorrow. unless i can arrange to come in later in the afternoon and have someone cover for me earlier. we'll see how that works out.

Originally Posted by reuter
how fast are these fast cars yall are bringing out...?
getting to that...

Originally Posted by turbo98
mustang?!? nah, its an 00' red civic. i wont quote the numbers that he put down... i'll leave that to him on whether or not he wants to publicize it.

no its a 430ish i think civic, and chad is 320 but he wont race tonight
well, atleast you have the car right this time
but yeah, even if i do come out.. i probably wont be running tonight anyways.

Originally Posted by reuter
interesting...
very
Old 06-10-2005 | 11:19 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

large showing tonight i was really suprised.hope everyone that showed had a good time and tom. will be the same with some drifting im sure so come out again.
to whatever fuckbag did a burnout leavin dicks on the fourth floor and...
to the asshole ridin shotty in his friends civic coupe that dump all that trash in the lot at kroger.nice way to start fuckin up spots already.people waste no time.
Old 06-11-2005 | 07:20 AM
teamULTRASPEED

see are x is an unknown quantity at this point

I had fun last night....got a couple runs in
Old 06-11-2005 | 07:25 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

wasnt able to actually make it out to the runs.. had to work early this morning & my boy blew his turbo seals last night
sounds like everyone had a good time though. same time same place tonight?

Quick Reply: Saturday night meeting up