Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday night meeting up

Old 05-29-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm a 564 veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hbracer93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Saturday night meeting up

Originally Posted by hybridtactics
Lets just ask where the spot is and post it on a public site so the cops can read it and blow up another spot
not for nothing but even if you don't post it do you honestly think that the cops are not going to know about, come on lets be serious here.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:24 PM
EF turd

DirtyEF is on a distinguished road

the cops said they didnt care, it was the owner of the lot that signed the papers stating he doesnt want people there. If nobody trashed the place afterwards there wouldnt be a problem
Old 05-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid

what does it matter if someone posts where it is? its not like someone no one knows isnt going to do anything stupid and ruin it for everyone else. Who gives a shit if they know where we are. Who cares if you arent doing anything wrong?
Old 05-29-2005, 08:54 PM
EF turd

DirtyEF is on a distinguished road

They're gonna know where everyone is when 200 fuckin cars race around the city all going the same place.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:59 AM

Hooked Spec V has disabled reputation

I was standing in the lot at K mart and I loved when that guy yelled COPS COPS COPS..... Then everyone hauled A$$ out of the lot nearly hitting each other and looking totally stupid in the process.... my group hung out till the cop asked us to leave ( i also stuck around till the bottle neck died down ) then we left.. Good job looking good in front of the Cops tho!!!
Old 05-30-2005, 07:36 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
Your right, I did kind of say that incorrectly. There are import drivers out there who go out to look at other cars and talk to different people. The worst domestic guys I've noticed are V6 Camaros, Firebirds, and Mustangs. They all love to show off how they can do peg leg burnouts in their 16-18 second cars. But truthfully NNPD HATES any import. Don't ask me why but they classify all you guys as ricer fucktards even though the majority of you guys aren't.
No, you were right the first time. 90% of the asstards who drives imports are complete morons. That goes for probably 65% of the poeple who have posted in this thread.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:42 AM

vesad79 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
I'm not too worried about it, they will just tell us to leave. All the little import boys will be the ones getting harrassed not me. NNPD hates imports, trust me I know almost all of them.
thats funny i can think of two cops, and 1 sgt. who have imports of their own... hmm..
Old 05-30-2005, 08:00 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by vesad79
thats funny i can think of two cops, and 1 sgt. who have imports of their own... hmm..
He said almost. Maybe he doesn't know the 3 you do...
Old 05-30-2005, 04:27 PM
WTF I'm HISPANIC!!

Felony2030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Either way there will be a new spot and it'll get torn down just like this one was, and the cops will still be there, not because they hate imports or like domestics but because individuals are smart but groups of people are dumb and someone will do something stupid to ruin it for everyone else.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

Znypar is an unknown quantity at this point

on 17 in the shopping center next to the bowling alley, across from wendys, behind the kfc. large lot, and the building is vacant (i believe). might not be a bad place to gather. Its not really all that visible from the street as well. just a thought

-Z

Quick Reply: Saturday night meeting up