Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday night meeting up

Old 05-30-2005 | 06:23 PM
Registered Member

Znypar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Saturday night meeting up

ooh ooh, and there is a poppa johns (spelling?) next to it as well if anyone feels like ordering some pizza
Old 05-31-2005 | 05:26 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Znypar
on 17 in the shopping center next to the bowling alley, across from wendys, behind the kfc. large lot, and the building is vacant (i believe). might not be a bad place to gather. Its not really all that visible from the street as well. just a thought

-Z
Its been done, there is a letter on file stating anyone gathering at that place without permission will get a trespassing ticket.
Old 05-31-2005 | 05:33 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

i still dont understand why yall do this every weekend
Old 05-31-2005 | 06:02 AM
Registered Member

because its fun to get together, meet people, hang, whatever
Old 05-31-2005 | 08:34 AM
EF turd

DirtyEF is on a distinguished road

The Old hills parking lot next to kmart and hobbytown usa. parking lot is huge and the store is closed down. It's not easily seen from the main road either. I say we try it and if it gets shut down then everyone races around the city agian giving the cops a headache, which was fun
Old 05-31-2005 | 09:07 AM
Registered Member

blk_pinoy has disabled reputation

the only place where people can be left alone is most likely williamsburg or somewhere far where nobody wants to go.
Old 05-31-2005 | 01:57 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Originally Posted by blk_pinoy
the only place where people can be left alone is most likely williamsburg or somewhere far where nobody wants to go.
Not really, I tried that last summer. Lasted 5 weeks, although it was awesome. Cops up here are all fucktards, especially JCC
Old 05-31-2005 | 02:28 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Znypar
because its fun to get together, meet people, hang, whatever
call me weird but i dont think ive ever had fun standing around at a car meet looking at other peoples' cars. dont get me wrong i enjoy hanging out with some of the people i know from drag and cars in general but this whole people asking you to race all the time, dealing with the police bullshit gets old after bout 5 minutes to me.

i occasionally roll through to see if anything new is going on and its the same cars every weekend. how can yall stand in a parking lot on a saturday til midnight that shit baffles me
Old 06-01-2005 | 10:28 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by reuter
call me weird but i dont think ive ever had fun standing around at a car meet looking at other peoples' cars. dont get me wrong i enjoy hanging out with some of the people i know from drag and cars in general but this whole people asking you to race all the time, dealing with the police bullshit gets old after bout 5 minutes to me.

i occasionally roll through to see if anything new is going on and its the same cars every weekend. how can yall stand in a parking lot on a saturday til midnight that shit baffles me
who says you have to go look at other peoples' cars? True, some people just stand around, i dont know why, but i hope they are having fun of some sort. To me its just a place to meet up. Yeah, and I agree, the whole "wanna race?!" stuff does get old. You dont have to stay there until midnight either. It is, however, nice to see a real car every now and then though (that have more than muffler and intake), and the meets are a great place to get advice and fresh ideas.
Old 06-02-2005 | 07:02 PM
stick_4170

kayotic_teg92 has disabled reputation

im down with meeting up at the hills parking lot we should post a thread and find out if anyone else wants to meet.

Quick Reply: Saturday night meeting up