Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Sayin hey to the 757

Old 08-20-2006, 11:12 AM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sayin hey to the 757

Hey, Im new down here, moved from NoVA(Fairfax) last week, and Im attending CNU. I drive a dark green civic coupe with black wheels and a SiR lip, say hey if you see me, haha. So damn nice down here without FCPD assholes, haha. I saw all the people out last night, i guess i wont say the spot, but people out there were already acting stupid, so i dont think it could hurt...anyway, just sayin hey, PM me if there are any good spots to chill!!
Old 08-20-2006, 12:21 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Sayin hey to the 757

Welcome, theives aren't as bad around here as they are up there.

The cops aren't that bad either, just watch what you do out in VaBeach.

I don't go to NN alot, but if I see you around, I'll beep.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:51 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good, and im glad about the theft and cops, you think ill be able to get away with a spoon n1? lookin on gettin one, but not if the cops bother me about it. Also, i saw the blue s2k with blue 3 pc meisters last night, and today i saw the blue s2k down by deep creek with a dual exhaust w/ titanium burnt tips, looked like T1R or tanabe...figured id say hey if they were on here, or looked in this thread
Old 08-20-2006, 08:05 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by TRU
sounds good, and im glad about the theft and cops, you think ill be able to get away with a spoon n1? lookin on gettin one, but not if the cops bother me about it. Also, i saw the blue s2k with blue 3 pc meisters last night, and today i saw the blue s2k down by deep creek with a dual exhaust w/ titanium burnt tips, looked like T1R or tanabe...figured id say hey if they were on here, or looked in this thread
Hes a member on here. He just posted a thread in Eye Candy. I forget his sn, it's a complicated one, but hes a nice guy.

You should be able to get away with a spoon n1, its black correct? What motor do you have, you don't have to say 100%, just b or d. I love RSR ExMags, and Apexi World Sports(nori, or polished).
Old 08-21-2006, 06:31 AM
TRU
Registered Member

the spoon n1 isnt black, but its got a stock size tip. its a D series, if you want more info you can pm me. ive currently got a World sport 2, and the cops dont even look twice at it. i saw the s2k with the blue meisters in the eye candy, its a really nice car.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:31 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

welcome to 757
Old 08-21-2006, 06:33 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

^Gay Asian guy
Old 08-21-2006, 06:40 AM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by TRU
So damn nice down here without FCPD assholes, haha.
wait until VBPD pulls you for having exhaust, lowered, and music loud.

welcome to 757...
Old 08-21-2006, 07:36 AM
TRU
Registered Member

i have no intention on going to virginia beach, im down here for school, and when i get a break, im goin back to nova.