Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Security system install & power locks

Old 05-27-2004, 03:02 PM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default Re: Security system install & power locks

i knew you hooked it up, and you know your shit, but i didnt know you were "THE FUCKING MAN AND ALL KNOWING AUTHORITY IN STATE OF THE ART VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEMS." but i do now, and knowing is half the battle.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:43 PM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Stangsta
Haha. I bought the Autopage one (dont have the model # off hand) But it is for my truck and I bought it from GOHO. It comes with a diagram. If ya want to do it, Im ready whenever you are. Ill even up the ante from $150 + pizza to $150 + pizza + 6pack!

EDIT: I will be at benns tonight (not with the Sexpedition) I can bring the diagrams if you plan on being out there tonight and you can look them over. Just let me know.
I never went to benn's ever... dont even know where its at. But my homie scott is having a bday dinner at mac grill near the towncenter. Ill pm you my number and hit me up ill swing on out to check you out after dinner is threw. And i appreciate the 6 pack but believe it or not i dont drink beer... so if you want snapple works for me!
Old 05-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

GoIn2Shock is an unknown quantity at this point

Goho's cheapest is 150 installed and that is a junk alarm. Would I bring the car to you or what I need some details, a PM would be good.
Old 05-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Call Scott 478-8188 he will hook you up
Old 05-27-2004, 05:32 PM
got poi?

tropic is an unknown quantity at this point

i can vouche for dxplicitone....he knows his shit...oh by the way....anyone want to buy a cheap working alarm?...hehe...$20
Old 05-28-2004, 05:42 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by GoIn2Shock
Goho's cheapest is 150 installed and that is a junk alarm. Would I bring the car to you or what I need some details, a PM would be good.
You have learned little pollywog! The shops around here are a little more spendy that what i was offering and im glad to see that you noticed the cheaper products are just that... CRAP! you would bring the car to me and leave it with me for the duration of the install which on your car... ill just PM you..

J