Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

shat on a cocky beotch

Old 09-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Captain night owl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: shat on a cocky beotch

Originally Posted by drive
now by that do you mean owns?
it means you own one of those special helmets

the stock accord walks stock v6 mustangs on the highway no brownie points for you
Old 09-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

i understand that it was a v6 but i thought they had a little more torque than a prelude
I gotta little more torque than a Prelude. Wanna get your friend to try me?
Old 09-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 72NOVA
no, pwns
lmfao
Old 09-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Your To0C0oL

Elise V6 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was riding with my friend in his prelude on pa road tonight and we pulled up at a light next to this newer v6 mustang with this white dude with a sideways hat blastin some like vanilla ice or some shit. well this guy took off, off the line and my friend was like "what the fuck". we started pullin on him as we came to the next light. this time my friend got a way better launch and beat him by like 2 cars.i mean i knew the new v6 stangs were'nt that great but i mean cmon, beat off of the line and then pulled on by an all stock lude! we were crackin up.
the world hates you die