Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

silly kids dont u know who i am

Old 11-26-2006, 06:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Touge D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: silly kids dont u know who i am

Originally Posted by TRU
i wouldnt say the fastest, but some of those car are pretty damn quick. But, does it seem like the guy with the fst cars with everything done to them seem a little shady, always scopin ouy other peoples rides? personally i think theyre jackin shit. BTW, i used to be at the BK every weekend before i moved to the 757

i mean there are a few 11 second hatches up there...But there are no quick N/A Hondas up there I don't like that. Most of them are just petty B-series swaps with close to no mods that think they have a fucking fully built engine. I will be honest though the fastest car I've ever raced in my old car was a white EG Hatchback with an Integra front and Rotas. I think they call him Chino or something.

Last edited by Touge D; 11-26-2006 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick
Default Re: silly kids dont u know who i am

Originally Posted by turboedracer
so im moved back to newport news not to long ago and go out sat. night to see where people hang out and end up with high school kids and people who think there car is gods gift to earth .tryin to meet some people who are more around my age and can talk about some other then they can smoke my car all up and down the highway, because i dont want to hear it .u are goin to need alittle more then a B18 in that hatch to bet me and plus i only race on the track. so pm me tryin to meet some new people
Lol. Where were you at in NN. I've been down there for the past couple weeks and the most excitement I got to see was a stock Terminator Cobra get sideways into an island on Victory.