Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SNOW

Old 03-03-2010, 05:45 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: ****************SNOW**************************

Originally Posted by marlinspike
You know the rule, pics or it didn't happen.
i can attest to the fact that pungo/creeds/blackwater/ got snow. shit there was 3 cars in the ditch leaving knotts island, my boss had to tow them out. alot of people went into the ditch now that i think about it.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:54 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
i can attest to the fact that pungo/creeds/blackwater/ got snow. shit there was 3 cars in the ditch leaving knotts island, my boss had to tow them out. alot of people went into the ditch now that i think about it.
I seen them on my way off knotts island at 6:30. That is why I told ricky his boys were busy this morning
Old 03-03-2010, 05:56 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I was wondering how you knew that lol. That why I told ricky his boys were busy this morning
haha 3 of my co-workers live on the island, and all saw it as they where leaving. one car was also out in the field.

i heard one of the fire men almost got plowed.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

haha 3 of my co-workers live on the island, and all saw it as they where leaving. one car was also out in the field.

i heard one of the fire men almost got plowed.
Yea I am the one who actually called fire rescue. I was going to try and pull them out myself but where everyone was crashing at was on a blind corner and I didn't want to chance it. I just got a new paint job lol
Old 03-03-2010, 06:04 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

Yea I am the one who actually called fire rescue. I was going to try and pull them out myself but where everyone was crashing at was on a blind corner and I didn't want to chance it. I just got a new paint job lol
that right hander? yeah deff not safe with everyone running normal speed, and then SNOW!

where on KI do you live?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:06 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

I was living in alaska and we would get snow in may.

/shrugs

and as early as september.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Banned

that right hander? yeah deff not safe with everyone running normal speed, and then SNOW!

where on KI do you live?
In the middle down on the water by pearls(its a bar)
Old 03-03-2010, 06:17 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

In the middle down on the water by pearls(its a bar)
***** i know what pearls is! i pretty much live on the island during the usmmer, my boss/one of the employee's live off bryan rd, eugene purdin and steve hall. im assuming you know laurel, his daughter
Old 03-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Banned

***** i know what pearls is! i pretty much live on the island during the usmmer, my boss/one of the employee's live off bryan rd, eugene purdin and steve hall. im assuming you know laurel, his daughter
Yup yup yup get up with me when you come down fool. We will go kick it over at carova and ride some jetskis and shit
Old 03-03-2010, 06:21 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Pants down, my arse.. It's not even that bad out..
Funny though... all the potholes they just patched, are even bigger potholes now.

anddd people are still driving like morans.

Quick Reply: SNOW