Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: what name should i use
Jdm Performance
23.81%
Jdm Motorsports
9.52%
TideWater Tuning
61.90%
Unlimited Concepts
4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

so..

Old 10-29-2009, 04:54 PM
NOM NOM NOM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red Bear has a spectacular aura aboutRed Bear has a spectacular aura aboutRed Bear has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: so..

You know, I think I know where he got this wonderful idea from. Watching Fast and the Furious too much. He thinks it would be cool for him and his bros to hang out all day and act like they know what they are doing to other people's cars. And you have got to remember..... If you open this shop and when it fails, it won't be just you that you are screwing over. You will be screwing over the employees too. DON'T SCREW WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES WHEN YOU HAVE NO CHANCE.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

How about "WTR", White Trash Racing
Old 10-29-2009, 05:15 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

The thing I don't get is this.

We all know who this retard is, he denys it
We all know who Mike / Steve / Kyle is

So if this moron goes and opens a shop or even meets face to face to sell something it's just going to confirm who he is.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

Have you ever worked in a shop? Wouldnt some shop experience be a little helpful before you decide to open your own business. This isnt your car your fucking with its the customers. A shop isnt built on prices either its built on rep and knowing what your doing. With that being said prices shouldnt be lowered to beat others that is just saying my price is better because my quality of work sucks. If you do the job and do it well people will pay what you are asking. You say you have people that are ase certified but theres a million things they could be certified in. Your handicapping yourself before you even start. 180k is going to get you nowhere. Thats less than the salary you would pay your employees unless your working out of your moms garage. You should really rethink your plan. Plus tuning means a dyno and tools. Meaning you need more space and all the equipment to run it and run it effectively. Idk it seems your just going to piss fuck your money away i would not recommend it just put the money into stocks or maybe a cd and keep workin n sit on it til later.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:46 PM
sccooopp

Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat

perfect picture.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Leroyyy

Cjenk029 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by my88crxvtech
no i got that from my grandmother when she died 2 months ago
hahahaha holy fuck you're a piece of shit.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:13 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

this thread is still going ? wft? why can't we ban this guy already and move on with our lives?
Old 10-30-2009, 06:06 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
this thread is still going ? wft? why can't we ban this guy already and move on with our lives?
The same reason no one has banned Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise and others from life.

Entertainment.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:17 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

good point, but i still hate the douche
Old 10-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Doesn't give a fuck

TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr

Originally Posted by DickButt
The same reason no one has banned Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise and others from life.

Entertainment.
You speak wisdom and truth, sir.