Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

so i enlisted today and forgot to disclose some information

Old 11-25-2009, 11:16 AM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: so i enlisted today and forgot to disclose some information

Originally Posted by JStab
Ehhh the EIRES Points system has gone to shit. Everyone caught on and nobody is a "White" anymore, since there is no lineage checks. While yes you do get BUMG, HUMG and so on points. They don't factor into the ranking boards. As far as the Navy goes, I havent seen a lower mental group get into the Navy since about June. There was 2 months we couldnt put anything but Nukes or Seals in.
I will be reporting in June, so hopefully the market opens up back then lol.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:59 PM
FckYoCouch

rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin

Ehhh the EIRES Points system has gone to shit. Everyone caught on and nobody is a "White" anymore, since there is no lineage checks. While yes you do get BUMG, HUMG and so on points. They don't factor into the ranking boards. As far as the Navy goes, I havent seen a lower mental group get into the Navy since about June. There was 2 months we couldnt put anything but Nukes or Seals in.
I worked out of one of the most redneck areas I know, and I VERY rarely put a "white" person in.... Hell, if they had ever watched BET, we called em' black... ever been to Taco Bell? Hispanic... Chinese buffet?? WHAT?? Asian!

Oh well... Hopefully with this higher standards, they'll lower the goals....
Old 11-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by Boost-box
I will be reporting in June, so hopefully the market opens up back then lol.
Not likely, it is getting ridiculous. Intel jobs opened up this month, and 11S have a chance, thats about it. When you do check in and visit MEPS come and introduce yourself and mention VAD.

Originally Posted by rtcarlin
I worked out of one of the most redneck areas I know, and I VERY rarely put a "white" person in.... Hell, if they had ever watched BET, we called em' black... ever been to Taco Bell? Hispanic... Chinese buffet?? WHAT?? Asian!

Oh well... Hopefully with this higher standards, they'll lower the goals....
Well they end up having to lower them, normally a Large station starts the months with the normal 6-7 goal then by the end of the month they are like 2-3. The CR is doing some odd shit.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Its Lightish Red

Originally Posted by Boost-box
Lol, I dont think I'll have a problem being nice.

I have to wait on my hard copy of orders to find out where I am exactly going. Do you have that NCCS number?
Damn, I never saw this. I am replying to remind me to PM you Monday and get it for ya.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:20 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

after seeing the air force and navy representatives at leno, i am happy with the new standards. apparently, being a woman and smart usually goes hand in hand with being hot. i guess social training has been lying to me all along.....
Old 11-30-2009, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz

Originally Posted by NoTorque
and to clear for nuke tech you must be pretty damn smart...i got a 97 out of 99 (99 was the highest it went to when i went in back in 01) and i was a point shy of it....so i did satellite command and control.....
You have to have a 98 to be a nuke? Hm. Not that I am debating you, but my recruiter in '02 told me my 87 was more than enough for nuke... but because I didn't wanna be burried deep in a ship for 6 months... I wanted fresh air! I went AE O-level.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Its Lightish Red

Originally Posted by stikrz
You have to have a 98 to be a nuke? Hm. Not that I am debating you, but my recruiter in '02 told me my 87 was more than enough for nuke... but because I didn't wanna be burried deep in a ship for 6 months... I wanted fresh air! I went AE O-level.
Actually anyone with over a 65 asvab score could qualify for Nuc, if they do not line score qualify they have to take the NAPT (nuc test) and pass it based off how poorly they did in Nuc or El lines of the Asvab. I have seen a 98 not line score qualify.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz

Actually anyone with over a 65 asvab score could qualify for Nuc, if they do not line score qualify they have to take the NAPT (nuc test) and pass it based off how poorly they did in Nuc or El lines of the Asvab. I have seen a 98 not line score qualify.
Oh wow ok. Learned me somethin new!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:42 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

yeah, peoples will friggin swing their dicks about their GT and get denied what they want because the are fail on line scores. that is why i am proud all of my line scores are a 3 point variance up or down from my GT. i caaaaaaaaaan do anything i want