Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

So who were the two idiots trying to drift from Culver to Upton on Thursday night?

Old 08-24-2008, 08:11 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: So who were the two idiots trying to drift from Culver to Upton on Thursday night

Originally Posted by 787
That was me. I was driving both.
thats some good usage of multi tasking
Old 08-24-2008, 08:12 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Re: So who were the two idiots trying to drift from Culver to Upton on Thursday night

Originally Posted by nftuatn
thats some good usage of multi tasking
You know it.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:28 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by 787
That was me. I was driving both.
I do not question the validity of this post.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:13 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

fuck you dawg my foot slipped so I lost control of the wheel I can outdrift you any day of the week. mcarthur parking garage 10:30 be there!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:28 AM
SHAKE AND BAKE

_Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_

I drift this turn all the time in the Smart Car
Old 08-25-2008, 02:11 AM
190+ mph...why not?

CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette

Been tryin to cut back on drifting lately... no love yet. I'll keep you posted.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:47 AM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I was driving on Culver toward upton getting ready to turn left toward Red Robin going to dinner at a mexican place. Comming toward me are two Nissan 240s... one balck and one white.... they tried to drift the turn, black on first, looses it and almost T-bones an oncomming car. He gets stuck about 1" from the guy, then hus buddy spins and high-tails it out of there, then guy in the black car backs up and zooms off.... guy who almost got hit started yelling at me because he assumed I was with them.

Fucking morons... leave the bullshit to an abandoned road or parking lot.
I actually said something about this on your build thread. That was me they almost wrecked into in the acura RL. Got me so pissed!!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:53 AM
i like kittahs

UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag

I had a guy do a drift donut around my car and then he stopped for a second and drove towards my car and attempted to hand me his cell number? Drifting is a bandwagon that this fwd guy will definatley love to e-brake in.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:05 AM
Registered member

OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift!

Originally Posted by JAGweb
I had a guy do a drift donut around my car and then he stopped for a second and drove towards my car and attempted to hand me his cell number? Drifting is a bandwagon that this fwd guy will definatley love to e-brake in.
I think someone watched Tokyo Drift to much, and maybe he thought you were cute?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:13 AM
i like kittahs

UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag

Originally Posted by Cask3t
I think someone watched Tokyo Drift to much, and maybe he thought you were cute?
Maybees. I did has a cheezburger I waaz eeating

Quick Reply: So who were the two idiots trying to drift from Culver to Upton on Thursday night?