Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Soccer anyone ? fatties need some exercise ? bored people ?...

Old 06-16-2011, 08:17 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Soccer anyone ? fatties need some exercise ? bored people ?...

Wondering if anyone is interested in playing a little soccer on Sunday the 19th and the following sundays here in VB. I am playing in a league now and our practice days are on saturdays, unfortunately I work at the firehouse for the next 4 saturdays in a row so ill be missing those practice days. I am trying to see if anyone is interested in playing a pickup game on Sunday, before noon, or after noon , whichever the majority prefer so I can get some practice, some exercise and maybe some of you fatties can get off your asses and come out and have some fun. No stupid competetive shit, just for fun and practice. If your one of those dirty players who likes to start shit during a casual game, keep your ass at home, dont need any of that garbage. Would be playing at corporate landing middle school on dam neck road. They have goals and a decent field, weve played there before and have no complaints. If anyone is interested in playing, experienced players or not( I suck real bad, hence me wanting to practice) post up, pm me, whatever. Id just like to see if anyone is interested. Im sure I can get a few guys from the team to come out and play as well. Itd be nice to have 14+ people so we can at least play a 7 on 7 game with roaming goalies.

Please post up if your interested and I can count on you coming. Thanks

Rick.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:47 AM
Lemonparty.org

CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09
Default Re: Soccer anyone ? fatties need some exercise ? bored people ?...

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
Wondering if anyone is interested in playing a little soccer on Sunday the 19th and the following sundays here in VB. I am playing in a league now and our practice days are on saturdays, unfortunately I work at the firehouse for the next 4 saturdays in a row so ill be missing those practice days. I am trying to see if anyone is interested in playing a pickup game on Sunday, before noon, or after noon , whichever the majority prefer so I can get some practice, some exercise and maybe some of you fatties can get off your asses and come out and have some fun. No stupid competetive shit, just for fun and practice. If your one of those dirty players who likes to start shit during a casual game, keep your ass at home, dont need any of that garbage. Would be playing at corporate landing middle school on dam neck road. They have goals and a decent field, weve played there before and have no complaints. If anyone is interested in playing, experienced players or not( I suck real bad, hence me wanting to practice) post up, pm me, whatever. Id just like to see if anyone is interested. Im sure I can get a few guys from the team to come out and play as well. Itd be nice to have 14+ people so we can at least play a 7 on 7 game with roaming goalies.

Please post up if your interested and I can count on you coming. Thanks

Rick.
this sounds like alot of running lol
Old 06-16-2011, 08:53 AM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Id be interested. I work sunday mornings till about 12-1ish usually. I play in an indoor league in greenbrier but I screwed my knee up a while ago so im looking for some conditioning type practice to get back into the swing of things.

Just a hike to come out for me, I live in Suffolk so ill keep an eye on this thread and see what its looking like.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:43 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I wish I had the time because this fatty needs some exercise
Old 06-16-2011, 10:43 AM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like fun. I normally spend time at the parents house on Sundays, but I could probably manage to cut away from that a little if this starts to take off. I'll keep an eye on the thread as well.

You might not get a whole lot of people this Sunday though with it being Father's Day.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:12 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by CHUBBS_09
this sounds like alot of running lol
if you want it to be yes. I like to run and my whole goal when going to the practice games is too burn as many calories as I can and sweat as much as possible while learning more about soccer and working on my footwork, and other soccer shit. ball handling and striking. But if you dont want to run so much you can always just play backfield and fart around.

Originally Posted by Audio
Id be interested. I work sunday mornings till about 12-1ish usually. I play in an indoor league in greenbrier but I screwed my knee up a while ago so im looking for some conditioning type practice to get back into the swing of things.

Just a hike to come out for me, I live in Suffolk so ill keep an eye on this thread and see what its looking like.
we can do it whenever to accomodate people.I feel ya on the injury, TAKE IT EASY ON IT and dont even come out if you are still hurting, I wouldnt want you to hurt it worse. I have a completely torn left lateral meniscus ( its tore in 4 places) and have to have surgery to relieve the pain. They most likely have to remove it because of how damaged it is. I wear a knee brace to stabilize the knee. its not gonna get any worse so Im holding off on surgery till winter time. I still play soccer cause I just really enjoy it and im trying to drop about 12 more pounds before my 30th birthday. If you know any other field that has goals that is a little closer to you, you should suggest a place.I wouldnt mind changing locations and driving elsewhere if it would accomodate more people.

Originally Posted by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
I wish I had the time because this fatty needs some exercise
well, you can rip the back off of a crab and cook it like nobody else baby. You got that going for ya for sure.

Originally Posted by it_broke_again
Sounds like fun. I normally spend time at the parents house on Sundays, but I could probably manage to cut away from that a little if this starts to take off. I'll keep an eye on the thread as well.

You might not get a whole lot of people this Sunday though with it being Father's Day.
word. When you guys can commit for sure let me know, and exactly....its fathers day, itll be my first as a father, so guess what Im doing...whatever I want ha....Ill go see my pops in the morning with my son and than the rest of the day belongs to me.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:23 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

I would be interested in playing, however I can't this Sunday because of Father's Day. Where in VB were you thinking about playing? You might be able to arrange a game at Princess Anne park. I say might, because I'm not 100% sure on their summer league schedule and when they play their games. If you could the place would be pretty ideal; it has nice fields, nice nets, ample parking, and enough room to let us out of shape people shamefully hide from those in shape people.

Last edited by rflynn1; 06-17-2011 at 05:28 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:26 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

read
Old 06-17-2011, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
read
Sorry, just saw. I usually use the site from my phone at work so I'm kind of skimming so I don't look suspicious when the boss walks by
Old 06-17-2011, 05:57 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

good strategy.

Quick Reply: Soccer anyone ? fatties need some exercise ? bored people ?...