Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Old 01-05-2009, 11:24 AM
I Sell Tires

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel
Default Re: SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

they are similar but you still cant compare them.

socom make you focus more on strategy and unfortunately camping as opposed to COD where you can run in guns blazing and even in death you still have perks to rely on to get that last kill.

you dont compare drag racing to circuit racing right? they both use cars and both focus on finishing first but the style is completely different.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Brown Water

Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend

Originally Posted by Despereaux
i think if the game was actually fuckin finished when it was released it would be good. when teh game runs good its a great game. but come on, this game is so unpolished its ridiculous, we should not have to wait for patches to get shit fixed that should have never been broken when we spent 40 bucks on this game.

slant 6 please kill yourself and stop making videogames.

adn comparing COD to socom is like apples and oranges. take you biased opinions somewhere else please.

Good point!! But, As far as I know, there aren't too many games that come out with patches to keep their games up to date and at the same time, also trying to implement customer feedback to make the game enjoyable. The patch comes out this week and we shall see whats up.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:27 AM
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

Originally Posted by Livin_Legend
Good point!! But, As far as I know, there aren't too many games that come out with patches to keep their games up to date and at the same time, also trying to implement customer feedback to make the game enjoyable. The patch comes out this week and we shall see whats up.
are you kidding me? you must not play many ps3 games. alot of my games are patched to fix things that are exploited in gameplay NOT b\c the game is unfinished.

slant 6 i ssucking everyone's dick bc they are trying to win over some people after their fuck up. either way they still arent winning me over. i'll dl the patch, play the game and then go right back to warhawk.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Brown Water

Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend

they are similar but you still cant compare them.

socom make you focus more on strategy and unfortunately camping as opposed to COD where you can run in guns blazing and even in death you still have perks to rely on to get that last kill.

you dont compare drag racing to circuit racing right? they both use cars and both focus on finishing first but the style is completely different.
Call of Duty is a great game. I enjoy the multi play feature. I think COD is more of a point and shoot game but still a great game. Socom has a tad bit more in depth functionaly features, a little more complex, and IMO more realistic other than the last stand, which im sure happens alot in the real world. Great feature....
Old 01-05-2009, 11:30 AM
I Sell Tires

i'm not saying COD is a bad game. its a great game and i;m not saying socom is better either. i'm just saying the play styles really cant be compared outside of "point and shoot"
Old 01-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Brown Water

are you kidding me? you must not play many ps3 games. alot of my games are patched to fix things that are exploited in gameplay NOT b\c the game is unfinished.

slant 6 i ssucking everyone's dick bc they are trying to win over some people after their fuck up. either way they still arent winning me over. i'll dl the patch, play the game and then go right back to warhawk.

Its a shame how anger comes aboard. It's ok bro. Slant 6 is a great company and will continue to make great games in the future. Everyone has their opinion and yours is respected.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Brown Water

I got you bro.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 AM
I Sell Tires

Originally Posted by Livin_Legend
Its a shame how anger comes aboard. It's ok bro. Slant 6 is a great company and will continue to make great games in the future. Everyone has their opinion and yours is respected.
the only other game slant 6 games has made is socom tactical strike on psp and that was piss poor as well.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Brown Water

Well I dont get into psp games so I cannot vouch for that one. And Slant 6 Games are fairly new so give them some time. Founded in 2005.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Brown Water

And slant 6 games took over Zipper interactive which made all Socom games. So lets hope they continue the trend

Last edited by Livin_Legend; 01-05-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Quick Reply: SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation