Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Software developer position, if you have the skills and need a jerb!

Old 05-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Wagons own period

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unabomber will become famous soon enough
Default Software developer position, if you have the skills and need a jerb!

Have immediate need where I work, location is Chesapeake over by Lowes/Home Depot on S. Battlefield. No idea of pay, but if you are interested, send me a PM and I'll pass more details along....I'm not the hiring dude, I just heard the need and am passing it along as I work in a different area of the company. Job posted internally 10 minutes ago, so it's FRESH.

Applicants must have a four year degree and be a U.S. citizen. Applicants must have a firm grasp of object-oriented programming concepts and designs, and a strong desire to learn new technologies. Security Clearance is a plus. Experience building applications with the following technologies is required:

• Microsoft .NET Framework
• C#
• ASP.NET (WebForms or MVC)
• JavaScript and jQuery
• Experience building and managing databases using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher

Experience with the following is a plus:
• C++
• XML/XSLT
• ActionScript 2.0 or higher
• Windows Azure platform
• Microsoft Silverlight
Old 05-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Drunken Irish

djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome
Default Re: Software developer position, if you have the skills and need a jerb!

Don't have a 4 four degree, but I'm actively working towards it. Currently have my Associates in Computer Science and a clearance.

Is the 4 year degree requirement pretty set in stone or flexible. I can message you my resume if you'd like.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:02 PM
GTFO.

dobey has disabled reputation
Default Re: Software developer position, if you have the skills and need a jerb!

Originally Posted by djgruesome
Don't have a 4 four degree, but I'm actively working towards it. Currently have my Associates in Computer Science and a clearance.

Is the 4 year degree requirement pretty set in stone or flexible. I can message you my resume if you'd like.
Degrees are never a requirement. Experience is always preferred.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Wagons own period

I really don't know how rigid the degree is as this isn't my work group, but I can find out tomorrow at work and PM you. If you meet the other requirements, then I'm sure you'll be a strong candidate unless they find some uber candidate though.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Is this for Panasonic?
Old 05-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Wagons own period

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Is this for Panasonic?
Nope, small contractor...mainly for Navy....I'd say about 50 employees total. Don't want to get all name droppy here though.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:46 AM
Registered member

OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift!

How firm is the US Citizen part?
Old 05-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Wagons own period

Originally Posted by OhShift!
How firm is the US Citizen part?
Very, due to the clearance so citizenship is a MUST>

Originally Posted by djgruesome
Is the 4 year degree requirement pretty set in stone or flexible.
In lieu of full degree, they will look at people with 5-7 years of development experience. So if that fits you, holler at me. If not, sorry.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:37 AM
Registered member

OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift!

God damn Canada.