Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Speed Cameras in the HRBT?

Old 04-30-2008, 12:08 PM
yard man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
professorman has disabled reputation
Default Re: Speed Cameras in the HRBT?

suuure
Old 04-30-2008, 12:37 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rprsntng757
his/our buddy works on the speed cameras in the tunnel, they are still in the testing phase, but tunnel control can still call ahead. In a few days/weeks (no more than a month) they will be fully operational.
So will I or will I not be getting a ticket in the mail? haha
Old 04-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by bonestock94
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/bonestock94/2005-Touareg-W12-Speedometer-1024x7.jpg

Thats mph too, I was in my friends cousin's bugatti that has a custom gauge cluster and nitrous
If you're going to make a joke, at least make it LOOK legit, seriously.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:33 AM
yard man

professorman has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nothing.
If you're going to make a joke, at least make it LOOK legit, seriously.
lol
Old 05-01-2008, 07:50 PM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Well, after waisting 45 mins of my life, and having the pleasure of driving at 4mph all the way through the fucking tunnel, there are no speed cameras in there. They do have the CCTV cameras though, as someone mentioned before.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:01 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

Originally Posted by TRU
So will I or will I not be getting a ticket in the mail? haha
not this time, try it again in a month (probably less) and you will, or atleast a warning.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:24 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rprsntng757
not this time, try it again in a month (probably less) and you will, or atleast a warning.
I'm not going to be going over 60 next time now that I know, haha.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by odu_integra
Well, after waisting 45 mins of my life, and having the pleasure of driving at 4mph all the way through the fucking tunnel, there are no speed cameras in there. They do have the CCTV cameras though, as someone mentioned before.
Awesome, someone had to do it!

Originally Posted by bonestock94
Damn, I feel like I'm in highschool again. A guy asked a question about speed cameras and next thing you know it becomes a pissing contest of how fast everyone goes in the tunnel. I call bs on any of you ricers having a car that can exceed 90 mph in the length of that tunnel.
I can, and put 20 ontop of that. Then I run out of oomph
Old 05-02-2008, 10:19 AM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
Awesome, someone had to do it!

Yeah, it wasn't by choice though. They decided to close the laft lane a mile before, and through the whole tunnel so they could replace a few lightbulbs. Traffic was backed up as if it was 5pm and the navy base was getting out.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:34 AM
posted on da block

l0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud of

my friends brother received a NOTICE of going 85 in the tunnel.

Quick Reply: Speed Cameras in the HRBT?