Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The SPOT: This is where i need everyone.

Old 04-08-2005, 03:38 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4
Default The SPOT: This is where i need everyone.

If you dont have anything positive to say, dont say shit. If you want any remote chance of getting this open, you guys, the city and the community have to be the fuel. I need info or indeas on the following but the first one is the most important.

1. Lagit reasons, i have many of my own to include why this track should be open. What are the benefits to the city? whats the benefit to the local community, not just Va Beach. anything else?

2. I know we all want this, but how should i go about touching in local community to see if they actually want this ( this one might be the driver )
Old 04-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Mi-4 Member

calilude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The SPOT: This is where i need everyone.

less moving violations, the city cannot use this as an excuse for being their main source of revenue.

all leading to less accidents, less complaints, and it would help the seven cities as a growing metropolis, because it is an attraction that draws crowd from the surrounding areas.
Old 04-08-2005, 03:53 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Im sure that if you went to the parking lots where we all used to hang out at and got kicked out of, talk to the owners, Im 100% positive that they will back the idea because they wont have to worry about us coming back to their lots then. That would also make the city see that the community is behind you.
Old 04-08-2005, 04:00 AM
Registered Member

Keep them coming, this shit will be presented.
Old 04-08-2005, 04:10 AM
Patron

quickysrt quickysrt quickysrt

so what are you guys trying to do?
Old 04-08-2005, 04:21 AM
Registered Member

here:
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89645
Old 04-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

First, you are going to need a large group of people who are willing to commit a lot of effort into getting this to work. It won't happen. I was part of 757ontrack and a lot of people said they wanted to help, guess what 99% of them never did a thing.

Second, learn English if you want to accomplish anything. Not trying to be an ass, but horrendous spelling errors such as the ones in your post automatically take away from your cause.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

it keeps street racing down and i second the former spot owner thing.it keeps parking lots from being trashed.can provide teenagers a place to go hang out with out using drugs or alcohol.and will they will be supervised so to speak
Old 04-08-2005, 09:28 AM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

The only con i can think the city will throw out is that the rate of speeding, racing and stuff like that will increase on the routes two and from the location. I asked my mom about the old track in sufolk and she said that is one of the reasons they closed that. Many neighborhoods and communitys dont like that kind of stuff going on near them.

I think that a track close like that for hangingout and racing is a great idea, but the same people the leave trash and fuck up our old spots will be the same erason somthing like this wouldnt last. If they cant behave in a public parking lot nothing is gonna keep them form doing the same at a approved location. they will be the assholes who speed and cause accidents on the way or leaving the track.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

well if this comes through trash cans can be put up on the nights of the events so the trash wouldnt be a huge issue.and with creeds and some of the other country locations they arent real close to any subdivisions and besides there will be cops all over that spot every weekend anyway.people will learn quick not to fuck around if people are getting pulled every weekend

Quick Reply: The SPOT: This is where i need everyone.