Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The SPOT: This is where i need everyone.

Old 04-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: The SPOT: This is where i need everyone.

This isn't going to happen unless you already have a shitload of money and a lot of inside help.

This isn't the first time someone has tried to do this, and it won't be the last.

As was said in the previous thread, Sung already tried this, and between you and him, he had both the organization and the resources, and it still didn't happen.

From the questions you've asked already, you haven't done enough of your own research to move this past "dreamer" stage.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep being persistant. don't just give up.
Old 04-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
This isn't going to happen unless you already have a shitload of money and a lot of inside help.

This isn't the first time someone has tried to do this, and it won't be the last.

As was said in the previous thread, Sung already tried this, and between you and him, he had both the organization and the resources, and it still didn't happen.

From the questions you've asked already, you haven't done enough of your own research to move this past "dreamer" stage.
<3
Old 04-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Registered Member

E. Klizzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with everything that everyone is saying. All you need is to find a airstrip to allow rental, charge membership to race(clears airstrip and you from any liablity) and admission to spectate(random people who just wanna come and hang out), along with vendors(sponsers) that wouldnt mind(paying to) putting up booths to sell things.. i.e(food,drinks,etc.). Kick a little of the funds to the city the airstrip is in and they could possibly buy into it.....
Old 04-09-2005, 07:44 AM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

1. of course it will cut down on people street racing as well as accidents
2.As for going door to door, Every single man of the house would love a local track here, more than half of everybody at Dinnwiddie is from the beach area.
3.You may want to consider (do i dare say this?) the restriction of alcohol.

i know its not much but thats all i can think of right now.
Old 04-09-2005, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E. Klizzy
I agree with everything that everyone is saying. All you need is to find a airstrip to allow rental, charge membership to race(clears airstrip and you from any liablity) and admission to spectate(random people who just wanna come and hang out), along with vendors(sponsers) that wouldnt mind(paying to) putting up booths to sell things.. i.e(food,drinks,etc.). Kick a little of the funds to the city the airstrip is in and they could possibly buy into it.....
This is a good idea....where I'm from up in Ohio, there are several small dragstrips that use small, privately owned airstrips
Old 04-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

It wont happen, ever. The less the city has to worry about, the better. They'll have to hire people and have a constant cash flow to support the place.

It's better spent on another hospital or another police/fire department - certainly not a track.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:19 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Originally Posted by Black Z-24
It wont happen, ever. The less the city has to worry about, the better. They'll have to hire people and have a constant cash flow to support the place.

It's better spent on another hospital or another police/fire department - certainly not a track.
I think the whole point here is to have it owned by a private individual and not the city
Old 04-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

This reminds me of when we wanted a local skatepark, and no one thought it would ever get done. Well we kept on bitching, and complaining (in a professional way), passed out a petition to all of the local skate/bmx/surf shops and finally, one got built. Now its over run by little kids on roller blade scooters, but the city actually stepped up. Maybe the same could be said about a place to have fun without driving 2 hours.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:33 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

fuck the mount trashmore skatepark, that shit is crowded. but a local dragstrip would be hella sweet, yeessss....

Quick Reply: The SPOT: This is where i need everyone.